1 hour ago, Pa98173jd said:

When yall accepted the interview date on the survey and submitted, did it redirect you to the Stanford PA website? 

It did! So I went back and did it again. It seems like it is normally suppose to do that, and glad it wasn't only me. Hopefully, it didn't mess up anything!

Edited by shkswimming
  • Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I have to agree with the comment on diversity. If that is your mission, you shouldn't make accessibility difficult for these groups of people and also show diversity in your cohorts. Many programs cla

Has anyone applied that has not heard anything yet? 

I emailed the program regarding when interviews will be sent out and they said  "Interview invitations will not be sent until December 2020."  Looks like we will be waiting for a while!

Posted Images

11 hours ago, ProspectivePAstudent said:

Invited to interview January 30th. I submitted my application Oct. 1st. 

Do you guys know how many of us are they interviewing and how many do they accept? 

It looks like they try to accept around 27 students based off of their previous cohorts.

• Like 1