MBKU 2020-2021

Just got an interview invite too!!! Applied 06/22 verified 07/13. Yes also got the second email saying the service where we schedule the interview is down. Hopefully they fix it soon.

Good luck everyone! We got this! Does anybody want to chat and give each other tips/practice?? If so PM me for the link to the WhatsApp group!

Edited by ryangrant4242
  • Like 5

3 minutes ago, alysd said:

Congrats everyone! Good luck to all of you. 

Out of curiosity, did each of you apply prior to the Priority deadline, or did anyone who got an interview invite apply in September - October? 

I applied before the priority deadline but didn't get the supplemental until after so I'm assuming I didn't make the cut off lol.

3 minutes ago, BeachBum7 said:

I am assuming the times listed are in PT, correct? I am from New York so am making sure to select a time that I know I am available during EST. 

And yes they are!

• Like 3

1 minute ago, ryangrant4242 said:

Just got an interview invite too!!! Applied 06/22 verified 07/13. Yes also got the second email saying the service where we schedule the interview is down. Hopefully they fix it soon.

Good luck everyone! We got this! Does anybody want to chat and give each other tips/practice?? If so PM me 🙂

Count me in 🙂

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, ryangrant4242 said:

Good luck everyone! We got this! Does anybody want to chat and give each other tips/practice?? If so PM me 🙂

Yes! We should all do a virtual meet prior and help loosen the nerves! 🙂

• Like 2

Guest dean227
2 minutes ago, a1b2c3 said:

Congrats to those who got interviews! Did anyone who applied in August hear back yet?

I applied end of July/early August. Got verified on August 7th and haven’t heard back yet ☹️

2 minutes ago, PrePA0410 said:

This is so stressful waiting for the link to come back up, has anyone tried it out?

Agreed!!!! Sitting here refreshing like crazy! I have not tried it recently. I tried earlier before seeing the email that the portal was down and received an email stating that the date and time I selected was unavailable! 

3 minutes ago, PrePA0410 said:

This is so stressful waiting for the link to come back up, has anyone tried it out?

I also got an interview invite! I'd love to meet with you guys before hand too, count me in. 

I just tried the link and still not working. Hopefully they get to fixing it soon. 

For those interviewing I have a question. I live in a studio and share the space with my fiance who work full time at home and he has meetings. So it makes the most sense to me to doing a Saturday interview option, but do you guys think this puts me in a disadvantage having it later verse the 4th?

6 minutes ago, biopsyd said:

I’m nervous for the timed essay portion. I’ve never done that as part of an interview 😐 lol

I believe that the CASPer site has practice tests - that might be worth checking out. They’re timed situation-based essay questions 🙂 somewhat similar format I’m guessing 

Edited by alysd
  • Like 3