MBKU 2020-2021

50 minutes ago, dean227 said:

Has anyone heard back for interview invites yet? Looking back at last years forum people starting getting them around November 5th. 

9 minutes ago, biopsyd said:

I was literally about to post the same thing. 😂 Hope we get an update soon. 

If you didn't apply before the priority deadline, then we shouldn't hear back until December. 

If you did apply before the priority deadline than perhaps you should email them. 

Guest dean227
3 minutes ago, osakanohime said:

If you didn't apply before the priority deadline, then we shouldn't hear back until December. 

If you did apply before the priority deadline than perhaps you should email them. 

Yeah I applied at the end of July and they verified my application on August 7th. So I don’t want to reach out if they are behind in applications compared to last years lol. 

Hi guys! Just to confirm that I completed everything to be considered for an interview, did everyone receive the following confirmation emails:

1. Application Received

2. MyKetchum Portal Username and Password

3. MBKU Supplemental Application Payment

4. Transaction Receipt from MBKU for $75

Please let me know :-) Thank you so much!

7 minutes ago, peachyPA31 said:

Hi guys! Just to confirm that I completed everything to be considered for an interview, did everyone receive the following confirmation emails:

1. Application Received

2. MyKetchum Portal Username and Password

3. MBKU Supplemental Application Payment

4. Transaction Receipt from MBKU for $75

Please let me know 🙂 Thank you so much!

Those are the exact 4 emails I have, so I would say you’ve done everything up to this point! Hopefully the next email to come will be an invitation to interview😊

Just got an email that said if I had any outstanding pre-requisites that I've completed or degree completion, to re-send/send official transcripts by 11/20/2020. I think it's safe to say we won't hear anything until after that date. (I applied and was verified in June btw.) Hope this helps ease people's minds even if it's only for a couple of days. GO TEAM!

Katie

Edited by KatJaime
  • Like 3

59 minutes ago, KatJaime said:

Just got an email that said if I had any outstanding pre-requisites that I've completed or degree completion, to re-send/send official transcripts by 11/20/2020. I think it's safe to say we won't hear anything until after that date. (I applied and was verified in June btw.) Hope this helps ease people's minds even if it's only for a couple of days. GO TEAM!

Katie

It is worrisome that I did not get this e-mail? 😞

19 minutes ago, nothumerus said:

It is worrisome that I did not get this e-mail? 😞

I don’t think you need to worry. When I submitted through CASPA, my degree was still “in progress” and I was taking another class as a pre-requisite for another program. Now I’m degree and transcripts in hand. So I think they’re just sending out a “we’re giving you a chance not to screw this up” email. I wouldn’t worry!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, KatJaime said:

I don’t think you need to worry. When I submitted through CASPA, my degree was still “in progress” and I was taking another class as a pre-requisite for another program. Now I’m degree and transcripts in hand. So I think they’re just sending out a “we’re giving you a chance not to screw this up” email. I wouldn’t worry!

It sounds like this email was just intended/sent to applicants that had either their degree or prereqs in progress. I’m a reapplicant and never got this email, but I had everything completed when I applied. 

• Upvote 1

Hello everyone! I also applied before the priority deadline and decided to email Admissions. This is the response I got today:

"Priority deadline applicants should hear from us by the end of this month regarding application status/decisions."

I hope that helps calm the nerves a bit! Wishing all of you the best~

• Like 10
  • Upvote 1