Jump to content

Recommended Posts

48 minutes ago, BeachBum7 said:

Nope! Kinda hoping it would come to make sure I was not hallucinating when I got the call 😂😂 But I don’t think we will get it until they come back from break first week in Jan. Not sure if we get an email with instructions then an official letter in mail or what! 

I feel the same way 🤣. It will be great to get the email confirmation to make sure we are not dreaming. I was told the same thing they will contact us in 2 weeks. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 396
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hello everyone! I am a current first year at MBKU (I also have a pre-PA IG, @whitecoatchasing) ☺️ to give you all a little context, I submitted August 25th, received an interview November 6th, intervi

I just declined my interview for this saturday. I know many people say this but I really had to think about my decision. I interviewed here last year and completely loved it, Marshall was definitely m

I got an interview!!! I’m literally crying at work because I’m a 4th time reapplicant...never give up you guys!!    I applied mid May 2020

  • 2 weeks later...
On 12/24/2020 at 12:28 PM, Liberty17 said:

I was coming on here to ask the same thing! Glad I'm not the only one!

I believe the official acceptance emails were sent out today. I just paid the deposit and emailed back the agreement in the afternoon. Hope to see everyone in the group soon😊

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, PrePAABGL said:

I believe the official acceptance emails were sent out today. I just paid the deposit and emailed back the agreement in the afternoon. Hope to see everyone in the group soon😊

I received my official acceptance today as well☺️ I have been at work so plan to submit a deposit tomorrow. Haven’t logged onto the portal yet but are there multiple payment options for submitting the deposit? Also, if anyone knows the link to the program’s intranet page that would be amazing! I am just trying to explore housing options early. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, BeachBum7 said:

I received my official acceptance today as well☺️ I have been at work so plan to submit a deposit tomorrow. Haven’t logged onto the portal yet but are there multiple payment options for submitting the deposit? Also, if anyone knows the link to the program’s intranet page that would be amazing! I am just trying to explore housing options early. 

Yay! Congrats! 🤗I remember there is only one option via credit card payment for the deposit. I think once you are on your student portal, you can go to the intranet. I remember I saw housing option too. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

I called MBKU today and found out my portal was having technical issues that had me still at Applicant stage instead of Interview stage. Problem was resolved quickly and I was able to schedule my interview for 1/26! Not sure if there are others with the same issues but if you paid your Supplemental Fee you should have been able to schedule by now. Good luck everyone!

Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi everyone! I reached out to Leslie and she said that a FB group will be created once they fill all of their seats for the CO 2023. Congrats again to those accepted and good luck to everyone still waiting to hear back/preparing to interview this month☺️

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, BeachBum7 said:

Hi everyone! I reached out to Leslie and she said that a FB group will be created once they fill all of their seats for the CO 2023. Congrats again to those accepted and good luck to everyone still waiting to hear back/preparing to interview this month☺️

Thank you for the update! Good luck to everyone interviews this month! 😊

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/22/2020 at 9:20 PM, AZherzog said:

I got invited for an interview! Very excited, I have some research to do. 

Last year I was waitlisted for an interview. I heard back from the school for the interview the second week of January. There is a chance! Unfortunately I was waitlisted last year. This is my second year applying & was waitlisted for an interview again.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, BeachBum7 said:

For anyone accepted, I received the certiphi initiation email about an hour ago! I just wanted to clarify - is our student ID number the ID number we use as our login for the student portal? 

Yes, I believe so. It's the 7-digit student ID number and the code provided by school. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, PrePAABGL said:

Yes, I believe so. It's the 7-digit student ID number and the code provided by school. 

Great! Thank you. Thats what I thought😊 I submitted everything! Cannot wait for the CBC to be finalized and permanently be accepted! 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, BeachBum7 said:

Great! Thank you. Thats what I thought😊 I submitted everything! Cannot wait for the CBC to be finalized and permanently be accepted! 

Same here . Hope we will get verified and officially enrolled soon. This is also my question. Thank you! 😊

Link to post
Share on other sites

Got off the interview waitlist today and scheduled for Jan 26th. Soo excited but also nervous because of my prior waitlist position and having a late interview date. Any words of encouragement or advice would be appreciated! MBKU has always been my dream program but I honestly gave up hope after the interview waitlist notification and I'm suffering from some low-esteem after two previous post-interview rejections (though I've improved a lot since then!). 😨

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, ameiyan said:

Got off the interview waitlist today and scheduled for Jan 26th. Soo excited but also nervous because of my prior waitlist position and having a late interview date. Any words of encouragement or advice would be appreciated! MBKU has always been my dream program but I honestly gave up hope after the interview waitlist notification and I'm suffering from some low-esteem after two previous post-interview rejections (though I've improved a lot since then!). 😨

That’s awesome! Glad to hear there’s hope for us interview waitlist-ers. For reference, what date were you put on the interview waitlist? 
Good luck! Let those other rejections go and put them behind you, it can only go up from here. 🙂 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, ameiyan said:

Got off the interview waitlist today and scheduled for Jan 26th. Soo excited but also nervous because of my prior waitlist position and having a late interview date. Any words of encouragement or advice would be appreciated! MBKU has always been my dream program but I honestly gave up hope after the interview waitlist notification and I'm suffering from some low-esteem after two previous post-interview rejections (though I've improved a lot since then!). 😨

Congrats on the interview. ☺️🎉 That within itself is a huge accomplishment. Learn from your previous experiences and reflect on what you feel you could improve upon. This interview experience was by FAR my favorite. I felt that they truly wanted to get to know me as a person beyond my application and genuinely cared about what I said. With that information, just be yourself and let your passion for their program shine through! I would say reflect on your previous life and patient care experiences and go to the interview prepared to share some of those experience stories as a way to stand out and show who you are, your values, why you are a good fit for their program specifically, and how you will contribute to their program, rather than just telling them. Good luck! You will do great 😊 Third time is a charm! 

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, alysd said:

That’s awesome! Glad to hear there’s hope for us interview waitlist-ers. For reference, what date were you put on the interview waitlist? 
Good luck! Let those other rejections go and put them behind you, it can only go up from here. 🙂 

I was placed on interview waitlist on Dec 22nd, 1pm if that helps lol. And you’re right I need to keep looking forward! 
 

3 hours ago, BeachBum7 said:

Congrats on the interview. ☺️🎉 That within itself is a huge accomplishment. Learn from your previous experiences and reflect on what you feel you could improve upon. This interview experience was by FAR my favorite. I felt that they truly wanted to get to know me as a person beyond my application and genuinely cared about what I said. With that information, just be yourself and let your passion for their program shine through! I would say reflect on your previous life and patient care experiences and go to the interview prepared to share some of those experience stories as a way to stand out and show who you are, your values, why you are a good fit for their program specifically, and how you will contribute to their program, rather than just telling them. Good luck! You will do great 😊 Third time is a charm! 

Thank you for the insight and words of encouragement!! 😭 Interviewing at MBKU really sounds like an amazing experience and I can only hope to speak about my experiences with the confidence you have to stand out. It’s been months since those last interviews and I’ve done SO MUCH self-reflection and practice since then to improve..but self-doubt can definitely linger. Regardless, I really appreciate the positive energy! And congrats on your acceptance! I would be livin it up. 😂

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/7/2021 at 12:56 PM, maielloc said:

Last year I was waitlisted for an interview. I heard back from the school for the interview the second week of January. There is a chance! Unfortunately I was waitlisted last year. This is my second year applying & was waitlisted for an interview again.

best of luck to you !

Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey everyone! Just got accepted to MBKU. Interviewed on 12/10. Congrats to everyone who got accepted thus far. I’ve got questions about FAFSA and housing. When should we apply for FAFSA? Are there any sites that I can go on to look for housing since matriculation starts in Fall of 2021, so that’s about 7 months from now. 😬 For reference, I’m coming from Henderson, NV so any out-of-state students looking for a roommate?? 🙋‍♀️ 

  • Like 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/8/2021 at 5:49 PM, ameiyan said:

Got off the interview waitlist today and scheduled for Jan 26th. Soo excited but also nervous because of my prior waitlist position and having a late interview date. Any words of encouragement or advice would be appreciated! MBKU has always been my dream program but I honestly gave up hope after the interview waitlist notification and I'm suffering from some low-esteem after two previous post-interview rejections (though I've improved a lot since then!). 😨

Once you're granted an interview, positioning doesn't matter. For reference the previous years I got early interview invite but got rejected (not waitlisted) while quite a few that interviewed on the last day got accepted. Stay positive and you got this!

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, kdavis3742 said:

Once you're granted an interview, positioning doesn't matter. For reference the previous years I got early interview invite but got rejected (not waitlisted) while quite a few that interviewed on the last day got accepted. Stay positive and you got this!

Thanks for sharing! That makes me feel a little better. The post-interview rejections totally eat away at my soul lol I need to stop putting myself down 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, ameiyan said:

Thanks for sharing! That makes me feel a little better. The post-interview rejections totally eat away at my soul lol I need to stop putting myself down 

Don’t let rejections get you down. Keep on doing your thing. You’ve proven you’re successful, don’t let a rejection let you feel like your not. Rejections happen to everyone. The people who are rejecting you (admissions committee) has even received rejections when they were going through the same process as you. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, midimension said:

I'm interviewing this Saturday 1/16 but haven't received specific information about the interview yet. Does anyone know when they send that out or have people already received some?

 

I interviewed last Friday, the interview details were sent 2 days prior to that. Best of luck on your upcoming interview!

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Welcome to the Physician Assistant Forum! This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. Learn More