ACCEPTED! Can't believe it, on cloud 9 rn.

Congrats to those accepted, and to those still waiting...keep on going,  this process is a journey and the right school will come calling.

56 minutes ago, Gigiha said:

Congrats everyone!!!

For those who got the acceptance today, when was y'all interview date?

I just received a call from Alli Qualls that I have been accepted! It was followed up by an email. This is exciting. We interviewed August 24th. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, squaaatch said:

I also got accepted today! Is there an official Facebook group yet?

I haven't seen one but please post on here if there is one created!

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, eluch15 said:

Do you think that they are done sending out acceptances for the 8/24 interview? I have a feeling I might receive a letter in the mail...

Don’t lose hope! I know some programs send out acceptances on a rolling basis, interview another group and reevaluate all the candidates again. They don’t necessarily set a limit of the number of students they accept from each interview group. However, I can’t say this apply to all programs but until you see an official rejection, I’d like to think you’re still in the running 🙂 

• Like 1

On 9/2/2020 at 7:26 PM, kinlayy said:

I haven't seen one but please post on here if there is one created!

I haven’t seen a group either! I would love to start looking at housing options. 

3 hours ago, RissaC said:

I haven’t seen a group either! I would love to start looking at housing options. 

The official letter of acceptance states that we’ll get added to a Facebook group once we pay our seat deposit 

On 9/4/2020 at 8:39 AM, eluch15 said:

Do you think that they are done sending out acceptances for the 8/24 interview? I have a feeling I might receive a letter in the mail...

Wondering the same thing, I still haven't heard anything either.

I just received an email saying my app passed preliminary review. Wasn’t expecting that email (maybe I glossed over it if someone posted earlier ) but it’s nice of them to keep people posted every step of the way.

Congrats to those who were accepted and best of luck go all those still waiting!