2020-2021 Application Cycle

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/2/2021 at 9:49 PM, Ccbrown said:

I was accepted from my Interview yesterday and am planning to send in my deposit to save my seat tomorrow! Wondering if anybody has any recommendations on housing? I want to start looking ASAP 

Congratulations on the acceptance! I was in the interview with you, I was placed as an alternate. Do you know how many people were accepted from our interview? 

On 2/4/2021 at 12:18 AM, Watkins0202 said:

Congratulations on the acceptance! I was in the interview with you, I was placed as an alternate. Do you know how many people were accepted from our interview? 

They didn't tell me anything like that unfortunately 😕 I'm not sure if they keep track of things that specifically. However, when they get my deposit I can let you know if I recognize anyone else in the class. The deposit has to be mailed so it might take a second.

On 2/2/2021 at 9:49 PM, Ccbrown said:

I was accepted from my Interview yesterday and am planning to send in my deposit to save my seat tomorrow! Wondering if anybody has any recommendations on housing? I want to start looking ASAP 

Congratulations! I can’t wait to be classmates starting in May!! Some places you could start researching are Aspen Courts, Wedgewood Hills, Sun Valley, The Reserves, etc.

58 minutes ago, hippogriff97 said:

Congratulations! I can’t wait to be classmates starting in May!! Some places you could start researching are Aspen Courts, Wedgewood Hills, Sun Valley, The Reserves, etc.

Thank you so much, I will start looking into it now. I am so anxious about mailing the deposit lol I was shocked they didn't have a way to pay the deposit with a card or online or anything. It's good to know probably everyone else's deposit made it safely lol. Can't wait for them to get that so I can start talking with you all! I am so excited 🙂

• Like 1

On 2/7/2021 at 6:14 PM, Ccbrown said:

Thank you so much, I will start looking into it now. I am so anxious about mailing the deposit lol I was shocked they didn't have a way to pay the deposit with a card or online or anything. It's good to know probably everyone else's deposit made it safely lol. Can't wait for them to get that so I can start talking with you all! I am so excited 🙂

you could always do where they have to sign for it to make sure they get it if you haven't sent it off yet