2020-2021 Application Cycle

1 hour ago, lillie said:

congratulations!!! Would you care to share when you were verified as well as a few of your numbers?

Sure! Verified 6/8, completed with SIU 6/17, called for interview today, 8/11. 

cGPA: 3.86

sGPA: 3.8

GRE: 157 Verbal, 153 Quantitative, 4.5 Writing

PCE/HCE: >1800 as an inpatient Physical Therapist Assistant

Shadow hours: 175

Volunteer hours: 300

On 8/21/2020 at 9:01 AM, orchidlily12 said:

Congrats on getting accepted! I saw in an earlier post you said that SIU extended an invite to you for September; did they end up changing that date since you found out you were accepted in August?

Yes, my interview got moved up to August because a few people initially offered the August interview had to reschedule to the September interview. 

Hi everyone! I am interviewing Sep 14th! My question to those who have already been accepted, will they leave a voicemail and if so will they tell you if you were accepted/rejected in the VM? I have to work all day the day after the interview so I will have my phone off but don’t want to miss the call 😬😬😬😬 I already know that will be all I will be able to focus on that day

Hi everyone! I am interviewing Sep 14th! My question to those who have already been accepted, will they leave a voicemail and if so will they tell you if you were accepted/rejected in the VM? I have to work all day the day after the interview so I will have my phone off but don’t want to miss the call [emoji51][emoji51][emoji51][emoji51] I already know that will be all I will be able to focus on that day

I received a phone call initially, but was asleep when they called. They then left me a voicemail and sent me an email regarding my acceptance. Good luck!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Guest Paapp20202021
On 9/1/2020 at 7:13 AM, tkann58 said:

I received a phone call initially, but was asleep when they called. They then left me a voicemail and sent me an email regarding my acceptance. Good luck!

Applied 5/10 and have heard nothing back! Should I expect a rejection? 

Guest Paapp20202021
On 9/1/2020 at 7:13 AM, tkann58 said:

are you accepting your offer here?