• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

As stated above, this is a competitive process. Have patience and focus on things you can actually control. Good luck Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Interviewed yesterday and got my acceptance call today!!! EEEEEK

Got the call this morning that I was accepted from my interview yesterday! Very, very excited! Good luck everyone with the rest of the cycle!

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/2/2020 at 12:47 PM, megpa said:

do you mind sharing your stats and if you are an illinois resident?

Not at all! I’m an out of state applicant.

BS in Cardiovascular Interventional Technology

sGPA: 3.98

cGPA: 3.89

GRE: 159 quant, 154 verbal, 4.0 writing

HCE: 3500 in medical accounting

PCE: 5500 as a radiographer and then an angiography interventionalist

Volunteer: 100

Shadowing: 20

LOR: PA, MD, manager, school program director

Edited by AJolley

Hi all! I just got a call that the July 13th interview will be virtual, she said that she was calling all the applicants scheduled for that date today and that there would be more information about the schedule coming out next week. Have a great weekend!

On 5/27/2020 at 6:23 PM, AJolley said:

Just received an email with an interview invite for July 13th. They’re not sure if it’ll be in person or virtual at this point. Good luck everyone!

How did you? On the pdf I got it says they call for interviews late june

5 hours ago, Sgf1220 said:

Hi all! I just got a call that the July 13th interview will be virtual, she said that she was calling all the applicants scheduled for that date today and that there would be more information about the schedule coming out next week. Have a great weekend!

Did they leave a voicemail?

2 hours ago, Paapp20202021 said:

How did you? On the pdf I got it says they call for interviews late june

I got an email at the end of May (05/27) with a July interview date. I'm not sure if that's their first batch of interviews of not. Then I just got a phone call today to tell me that my interview will be virtual and I'll receive more information in the next week.

8 hours ago, Sgf1220 said:

I'll be doing the July 13th interview as well! Interested to see how the virtual interviews are set up.

10 hours ago, AJolley said:

I got an email at the end of May (05/27) with a July interview date. I'm not sure if that's their first batch of interviews of not. Then I just got a phone call today to tell me that my interview will be virtual and I'll receive more information in the next week.

So I applied before you and haven’t heard back yet. Should I be worried? 

16 hours ago, Paapp20202021 said:

Did they leave a voicemail?

No, I answered the phone. I got my initial invitation via email, and then was notified of the virtual set up with this phone call. I think they have more interview dates later in the summer though and into the fall so just watch your email!

14 hours ago, AJolley said:

I'll be doing the July 13th interview as well! Interested to see how the virtual interviews are set up.

Congrats! I am too, I'm a little disappointed that I won't be able to see the campus since I'm out of state but I'm hoping that I'm still able to get a good feel of the environment through the virtual interview. Good luck!