• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, cbull said:

I applied july 25th do you think i applied too late to get an interview? I received a email saying that I should hear back by the beginning of September, it is the beginning of September and I haven't heard back. Am I reading too much into things or will I likely not receive an interview?

It’s only September 3. I would say the beginning of September would be at least the first 10 days. Just try to be patient, I know that is easier said than done. It’s also possible you could take an interview spot of someone who may decline theirs last minute.

9 hours ago, shorn247 said:

It’s only September 3. I would say the beginning of September would be at least the first 10 days. Just try to be patient, I know that is easier said than done. It’s also possible you could take an interview spot of someone who may decline theirs last minute.

I didn’t submit my app until July 30th and got an interview invite today! I guess they don’t pay that much attention to when you submit.

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/14/2020 at 12:09 PM, caddo17 said:

Does anyone know what the schedule for the day is?? I need to take off work, and I’m not sure if it’ll be the whole day or only a few hours!! I know they said they would send a schedule out closer to the time so I don’t want to bug the program. 

I am wondering the same thing, but I don't want to annoy them as I'm sure they're working on it!

update: I got my email today with group # and time as well as a video explaining what the day will look like!

Edited by morgankprepa

Anyone know what “grading” they use for admission? I know other schools use a point system and everyone that got an interview starts with 0 points and is on the same playing field and points are added depending on the interview.

Does IUPUI do something similar? Or do they reevaluate the whole app afterward? I’m just curious and not sure what to expect.

5 hours ago, shorn247 said:

I received info that my interview starts at a specific time, but I'm not sure if that means the intro materials will start at that time, or the actual interview will be at that time. Anyone receive any clarification on this?

You should have received an email titled "PA Interview Day-Instructions-Read ASAP!" It is very clear what happens on interview day from the video that is included. Good luck!

Not feeling bad, but not feeling the best either lol I think I answered the questions well enough, but not sure how well I did at “standing out” among 249 other people that are just as qualified, if not more so. I think we all need to get out of our heads though! We made it this far and that is means for celebration by itself! Hope everyone has the rest of the day off to enjoy to themselves. I’m sure you all did great!

• Like 2