• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, DomRRTtoPA said:

I received an invitation to a virtual interview for Sept. 28th. This is my third cycle applying, the previous two I only applied to IU and did not get an interview. I really wish the interviews were in person but I hope to make the best of it, good luck!

2 hours ago, shorn247 said:

Just received a virtual interview invite!

Congrats! When did you submit?

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey guys quick question: in the supplemental question on CASPA, did you refer to this program as "IUPUI PA program" or "IU PA program"? I talked to a couple people who applied here and heard both terms tossed around so I was just wondering if one is more correct/better than the other (if that even makes sense lol) thanks in advance! 

On 7/24/2020 at 11:41 AM, orchidlily12 said:

Hey guys quick question: in the supplemental question on CASPA, did you refer to this program as "IUPUI PA program" or "IU PA program"? I talked to a couple people who applied here and heard both terms tossed around so I was just wondering if one is more correct/better than the other (if that even makes sense lol) thanks in advance! 

Both are correct and I dont think there is a wrong way. I mostly used IUPUI in reference to were I studied for undergrad but also in reference to physical locality (I was hoping that owning property and being established in the community would help get me into the program ;^). I referred to the name of the program as the IU PA program everywhere else. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, hopefulpa9485 said:

I submitted my application at the end of June and just now got a confirmation that it was complete. Is that weird....? People are getting interviews (congrats!) so I found it a little odd I just now got the completion email.

Maybe it has something to do with when you submitted your supplemental app? I'm not totally sure. I got a confirmation a few days after submitting but I did so on 5/31.

• 2 weeks later...