University of Utah 2020-21 Application cycle!

Hey guys. So I was looking at last years thread and it seems like they send rejections and interview invites at the same time. I am not sure if that is going to change this cycle but at least we don't have to wait long for an answer. 

I am crossing my fingers hoping we will hear back today but since its Friday, I am not sure whether or not they will send anything over the weekend since its...you know the weekend. But hey I can be wrong! 

Fingers are crossed! 

Edited by osakanohime
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, HMcConney said:

I have been checking my email incessantly today!!! Kind of out of control! Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lol same here! I have a night shift and haven’t been able to go to sleep because  I keep waking up because I’m anxious 😂 

I just need to know. I’m so excited but so scared after seeing last years stats 

Lol same here! I have a night shift and haven’t been able to go to sleep because  I keep waking up because I’m anxious [emoji23] 
I just need to know. I’m so excited but so scared after seeing last years stats 

I agree!!!! Well I’m here in UT and it’s almost three... I’m going to resort to hearing next week. I’m so nervous because it would be amazing to get an interview at the U... I just know how competitive due to how awesome their program is! Crossing my fingers for everyone!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

11 minutes ago, pathgirl20 said:

Q: What's worse than waiting to find out if you got an interview?

A: Being on the alternate list and having to wait even longer to find out if you get a chance. (happened to me last year)

I feel you everyone!  Hang in there! 🙂

Oh that sounds terrible! I'm sorry. All good things to those who wait though right? Did you get picked up last year?