University of Utah 2020-21 Application cycle!

• Replies 588
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hello friends!  I'm a current first year PA student at UPAP! I just wanted to hop on here real quick and let you guys know about a resource for the application cycle. We have an email account set

Just wanted to add i feel like this has been the most positive forum I’ve been on thus far (this school). So i hope you guys are my classmates cause this is what we need during this!!

I just received an email from admissions. They said we should hear something hopefully by tomorrow, certainly by this weekend. Good luck fellow applicants, wishing the best for us all[emoji3590] Sen

Posted Images

18 minutes ago, Ilovefootball said:

It’s a long test. 150 questions. For me, there were a lot that I definitely knew. Some that I had a good guess on, and some that I definitely couldn’t remember from taking A&P 6 years ago lol. You will do great! 

Yeah it’s been a hot minute since I’ve taken A&P! Thank you :)! 

11 hours ago, PAGirl000 said:

For those who interviewed today... how did it go!? I feel a big relief after being so nervous for this day! 

I think it went well enough, I am more excited about the program now then I was before the interview. I did have a hard time sleeping last night, I kept second guessing my responses to some of the tougher questions. There isn't much I can do about that now though and now its time to patiently wait for final decisions. Good luck!

• Like 1

Interviews went well yesterday. Everyone was so nice.  It was so good to hear from current students, faculty and staff. I am even more excited about the program after listening to all the good things the current students had to say...definitely join that zoom call. 

Good luck to those testing today and interviewing later this week! If you got an interview you are already amazing! You got this!

5 hours ago, DomRRTtoPA said:

I think it went well enough, I am more excited about the program now then I was before the interview. I did have a hard time sleeping last night, I kept second guessing my responses to some of the tougher questions. There isn't much I can do about that now though and now its time to patiently wait for final decisions. Good luck!

I definitely feel you on the second guessing my answers. But we did all that we could do and it’s an amazing experience to even interview! Congrats! 

Friendly reminder, I am hosting a ZOOM meeting in 15 minutes for any interviewees interested :)! Hope to see ya!

Emily Holmquist is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: UofU 11/20 Interviewees
Time: Nov 19, 2020 09:00 AM Mountain Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/84635017833?pwd=ajZMeWxpVllIMWxLbjJjai9DdXJhQT09

Meeting ID: 846 3501 7833
Passcode: JeFxe7

12 minutes ago, MedicineMom said:

I just got my offer as well!! Looks like we will be classmates!! How exciting!! Did you cry? I literally can’t stop! 

I’m honestly still stunned! I’m happy to hear you got an offer letter as well! I was just telling my friend “what if this was a mistake and they didn’t mean to send me the email?” I have 6 months to get over the imposter syndrome!

• Like 1
1 minute ago, thehopefulpa said:

I’m honestly still stunned! I’m happy to hear you got an offer letter as well! I was just telling my friend “what if this was a mistake and they didn’t mean to send me the email?” I have 6 months to get over the imposter syndrome!

14 minutes ago, PaLiz2021 said:

Congrats!  Very well deserved!!!!

Thank you Liz!! 

yes! I feel imposter syndrome too. This is my first time applying and I didn’t have the perfect grades, so I am pinching myself wondering if this is real! 

• Like 1