Jump to content

University of Utah 2020-21 Application cycle!

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, PaLiz2021 said:

I interviewed the 9th. Most of my links came 1-2 days before the scheduled events. 

Just got an email from Doris. They are behind on sending stuff out because of withdraws and recusals. She said links should be sent out by mid week. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Ilovefootball said:

I feel definitely relieved! A little nervous in that first interview which was probably inevitable.. but all in all it went well! 

Yay! Glad it went well! How did you feel about the exam? I’m taking it this morning 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It’s a long test. 150 questions. For me, there were a lot that I definitely knew. Some that I had a good guess on, and some that I definitely couldn’t remember from taking A&P 6 years ago lol. You will do great! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Ilovefootball said:

It’s a long test. 150 questions. For me, there were a lot that I definitely knew. Some that I had a good guess on, and some that I definitely couldn’t remember from taking A&P 6 years ago lol. You will do great! 

Yeah it’s been a hot minute since I’ve taken A&P! Thank you :)! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, PAGirl000 said:

For those who interviewed today... how did it go!? I feel a big relief after being so nervous for this day! 

I think it went well enough, I am more excited about the program now then I was before the interview. I did have a hard time sleeping last night, I kept second guessing my responses to some of the tougher questions. There isn't much I can do about that now though and now its time to patiently wait for final decisions. Good luck!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Interviews went well yesterday. Everyone was so nice.  It was so good to hear from current students, faculty and staff. I am even more excited about the program after listening to all the good things the current students had to say...definitely join that zoom call. 

Good luck to those testing today and interviewing later this week! If you got an interview you are already amazing! You got this!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, DomRRTtoPA said:

I think it went well enough, I am more excited about the program now then I was before the interview. I did have a hard time sleeping last night, I kept second guessing my responses to some of the tougher questions. There isn't much I can do about that now though and now its time to patiently wait for final decisions. Good luck!

I definitely feel you on the second guessing my answers. But we did all that we could do and it’s an amazing experience to even interview! Congrats! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, whitPA7 said:

Does anyone know when they will send out acceptances and whatnot? 

They said it would likely be the week of thanksgiving. So by next week, hopefully. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Friendly reminder, I am hosting a ZOOM meeting in 15 minutes for any interviewees interested :)! Hope to see ya!

Emily Holmquist is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: UofU 11/20 Interviewees
Time: Nov 19, 2020 09:00 AM Mountain Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/84635017833?pwd=ajZMeWxpVllIMWxLbjJjai9DdXJhQT09

Meeting ID: 846 3501 7833
Passcode: JeFxe7

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, thehopefulpa said:

Just received an early offer of admissions and I could not be more excited!! Good luck to those interviewing tomorrow! 

Congratulations!  Did you receive an email or phone call?  For SLC or St. George? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, thehopefulpa said:

Just received an early offer of admissions and I could not be more excited!! Good luck to those interviewing tomorrow! 

Congratulations! So happy for you!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, PaLiz2021 said:

Congratulations!  Did you receive an email or phone call?  For SLC or St. George? 

Thanks l! It was an email from Doris for the SLC campus. A formal offer letter will be physically mailed as well. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, thehopefulpa said:

Thanks l! It was an email from Doris for the SLC campus. A formal offer letter will be physically mailed as well. 

Congrats!!!  That’s is so awesome!  I bet you feel so relieved.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, thehopefulpa said:

Just received an early offer of admissions and I could not be more excited!! Good luck to those interviewing tomorrow! 

I just got my offer as well!! Looks like we will be classmates!! How exciting!! Did you cry? I literally can’t stop! 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, MedicineMom said:

I just got my offer as well!! Looks like we will be classmates!! How exciting!! Did you cry? I literally can’t stop! 

Congrats!  Very well deserved!!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, MedicineMom said:

I just got my offer as well!! Looks like we will be classmates!! How exciting!! Did you cry? I literally can’t stop! 

I’m honestly still stunned! I’m happy to hear you got an offer letter as well! I was just telling my friend “what if this was a mistake and they didn’t mean to send me the email?” I have 6 months to get over the imposter syndrome!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, thehopefulpa said:

I’m honestly still stunned! I’m happy to hear you got an offer letter as well! I was just telling my friend “what if this was a mistake and they didn’t mean to send me the email?” I have 6 months to get over the imposter syndrome!

 

14 minutes ago, PaLiz2021 said:

Congrats!  Very well deserved!!!!

Thank you Liz!! 
 

yes! I feel imposter syndrome too. This is my first time applying and I didn’t have the perfect grades, so I am pinching myself wondering if this is real! 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, MedicineMom said:

I just got my offer as well!! Looks like we will be classmates!! How exciting!! Did you cry? I literally can’t stop! 

HI CLASSMATES, ME TOO! Congrats to us all! 😄 

can we connect somehow, those of us who know we'll be going there?! 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, MedicineMom said:

 

Thank you Liz!! 
 

yes! I feel imposter syndrome too. This is my first time applying and I didn’t have the perfect grades, so I am pinching myself wondering if this is real! 

Congratulations!! Thats amazing. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Welcome to the Physician Assistant Forum! This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. Learn More