University of Utah 2020-21 Application cycle!

On 11/13/2020 at 5:07 PM, Andyoh123 said:

Have any of the 11/16 interviewees had problems with the link for the Admissions Video that was sent in an email from Doris?

I click on the link it wants a University of Utah network ID and password. 

Hi! Im having a hard time getting the link to work as well. When I try to view it I get a message that says "This shared file or folder link has been removed or is unavailable to you? Were you able to figure it out?

1 hour ago, Kelckelc said:

Hi! Im having a hard time getting the link to work as well. When I try to view it I get a message that says "This shared file or folder link has been removed or is unavailable to you? Were you able to figure it out?

Hi! I was having this same problem and emailed Doris about it. She sent me a new link and it worked. You do need to make an account with your email thought. I would email her to see if she can send you a new link! 🙂

2 minutes ago, rpop2019 said:

Hi! I was having this same problem and emailed Doris about it. She sent me a new link and it worked. You do need to make an account with your email thought. I would email her to see if she can send you a new link! 🙂

Great! I actually just sent her an email so hopefully ill get a new link too that works! Glad i'm not the only one that had to reach out to her. 🙂 Thanks for your help! I interview tomorrow as well so maybe I'll see you in the morning! Good luck!

19 minutes ago, Kelckelc said:

Great! I actually just sent her an email so hopefully ill get a new link too that works! Glad i'm not the only one that had to reach out to her. 🙂 Thanks for your help! I interview tomorrow as well so maybe I'll see you in the morning! Good luck!

Awesome! Yeah i was worried I was the only one who could not get it to work. If you are still having trouble let me know! And yes, hopefully see you tomorrow morning. Good luck!! 🙂 

5 hours ago, rpop2019 said:
34 minutes ago, Ilovefootball said:

I am also getting the same message. I created my own box account through my email address. I emailed Doris. 

Shoot! Yes I tried making a new account with an alternate email and everything too and had no luck. I still haven’t heard back from Doris though so I’m starting to worry I won’t be able to watch it before tomorrow morning. Hoping it will be ok. Sorry you are in the same boat! 

2 hours ago, EmilyJean said:

I never received the virtual tour/ intro link. I interview this Friday. I am seeing a lot of you were having problems with links and stuff. I haven't received anything yet so I am a little nervous as I interview this week! I did email Doris so hopefully I hear back soon!

Emily I have not gotten anything either. I thought we would have received a link for the test last week since we take it tomorrow... have you gotten the test info yet??? Let me know what Doris says... I don’t want to bombard her with emails... 😊

1 minute ago, HMcConney said:

Emily I have not gotten anything either. I thought we would have received a link for the test last week since we take it tomorrow... have you gotten the test info yet??? Let me know what Doris says... I don’t want to bombard her with emails... 😊

I have not received that either! I figured I would wait until she responds before I ask about it as well. I will for sure keep you posted gal pal!

3 minutes ago, HMcConney said:

I interviewed the 9th. Most of my links came 1-2 days before the scheduled events. 

I interview the 20th and I had emailed Doris about not receiving the test link and further details and she said, "Email for test instructions will go out today, and we’ll have individual schedules out as soon as they’re finished." Hopefully, that alleviates some of the anxiety for you guys and emails that Doris gets!