University of Utah 2020-21 Application cycle!

Lol same here! I have a night shift and haven’t been able to go to sleep because  I keep waking up because I’m anxious  
I just need to know. I’m so excited but so scared after seeing last years stats 

I agree!!!! Well I’m here in UT and it’s almost three... I’m going to resort to hearing next week. I’m so nervous because it would be amazing to get an interview at the U... I just know how competitive due to how awesome their program is! Crossing my fingers for everyone!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

11 minutes ago, pathgirl20 said:

Q: What's worse than waiting to find out if you got an interview?

A: Being on the alternate list and having to wait even longer to find out if you get a chance. (happened to me last year)

I feel you everyone!  Hang in there! 🙂

Oh that sounds terrible! I'm sorry. All good things to those who wait though right? Did you get picked up last year? 

21 hours ago, miloallday said:

Oh this makes me so happy and gives me hope at 46!

I’m almost 40 and I loved seeing the 65 also. I’m a little nervous though because I do not see any accepted from my undergrad area of study. 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, ShaneStr said:

Oh that sounds terrible! I'm sorry. All good things to those who wait though right? Did you get picked up last year? 

Yep!  Hope you all do too!

7 minutes ago, PaLiz2021 said:

I’m almost 40 and I loved seeing the 65 also. I’m a little nervous though because I do not see any accepted from my undergrad area of study. 

What did you get your undergrad in, because that's how I feel. I studied Writing and Rhetoric Studies!

4 minutes ago, OLangi said:

What did you get your undergrad in, because that's how I feel. I studied Writing and Rhetoric Studies!

Close!  General Studies:English and American literature 

8 minutes ago, PaLiz2021 said:

Close!  General Studies:English and American literature 

I'm Medical Anthropology and Human Biology. I have no idea what to do with my BS if I don't get in. 😂

Rejected. Wishing you all the best luck! Hang in there! I am a second time applicant and got accepted at another school. You're time will come with enough diligence and hard work! 

Just received an invitation to interview on November 20, 2020 - I will be declining my interview invite as I have already been accepted elsewhere. Best of luck to everyone interviewing and to those still waiting!

• Like 2

Rejected. Quite surprised since I am a Utah resident, U of U alum, U of U health employee, LOR from UPAP alum, and a good mission fit in my mind. Best of luck to everyone on interviews!

just got my rejection too, but hopeful about other programs!

I want to add that I had a friend last year who got an interview invite after being rejected! I assume from those who declined. stay positive! If not this year (if not this program), your time will come! It’s a numbers game! 

• Like 1