Oklahoma City University 2020-2021 cycle!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
17 hours ago, eventuallypac said:

Anyone heard back from them at all? 

Nothing on my end, I was verified back on May 14th. The program is not rolling so i’m assuming they won’t reach out till after the dead line (August 1st) I will for sure post if I do heard back before then!  

Edited by Galganmm

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I just called them right now and they said the they haven’t sent out interview invites yet because it’s taking longer for CASPA to verify them. They are hoping for the end of this week to send out invites. And he said that interview will most likely still be the 21st. Hope this helps! 

• Like 6
  • Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Ravina said:

I just called them right now and they said the they haven’t sent out interview invites yet because it’s taking longer for CASPA to verify them. They are hoping for the end of this week to send out invites. And he said that interview will most likely still be the 21st. Hope this helps! 

Did he say if interviews were going to be through Zoom?