2020-2021 application cycle

37 minutes ago, Rachel789 said:

Same here! Praying I get off the waitlist! This schools interview process was by far the best interview process I had so far 

Same! My interviewers were SO nice and were talking to me as if we known each other for a long time! I felt very comfortable and confident in the program’s investment in their students. 

4 hours ago, BeachBum7 said:

Same! My interviewers were SO nice and were talking to me as if we known each other for a long time! I felt very comfortable and confident in the program’s investment in their students. 

Yeah I agree! They got to know me as a student and personally where other programs didn’t try to get to know me at all. I’m praying for us! 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, laylagirl said:

Waitlisted. Interviewed 11/16 and received notice on 11/18. The email said 15 people are on the waitlist.

So the email was incorrect, it’s probably the same generic one that we received in September. But they sent one out last week to people who had been waitlisted for a while that there were 90+ people on the waitlist. 

• 2 weeks later...
51 minutes ago, Ak21290 said:

I emailed Sarah yesterday and looks like there were 104 applicants on the waitlist and they extended an offer to 40 of those applicants (64 people still remaining on the waitlist). Unfortunately, I think this might be it for us...good luck elsewhere everyone! 

Wow, this makes me sad. I absolutely loved AMC.

• 4 weeks later...