2020-2021 Application Cycle

16 hours ago, Stasia64106410 said:

Does anyone how when the earliest acceptances are sent out? I know we should hear something by Christmas but is that when the first acceptances are sent out or when the majority are sent out? Thank you!

I got the impression that there would be no updates on admission status until mid-December. I could be wrong, though.

18 hours ago, lizacate said:

Me too! Although Im still waiting to hear if Im in the AM or PM session, Does anyone who interviewed 11/6 know how long before they told you which session? 

Did you hear back for which group you are in? When I registered for the Zoom session it says 7:00AM, but I'm not sure if that is just the time it gives for everyone. 

13 hours ago, Ag4776143 said:

For anyone who has already interviewed, how was the process. I am interviewing 11/12 and was wondering how it was set up? Is it two 20 minute interviews or MMI style? Are they one on one with a faculty member? Any info helps! I'm all ears.

There were 2 individual interviews with 2 staff members in each. I think they lasted closer to 25-30 minutes. While not in your interviews (while other students are doing their interviews), there is ongoing Q&A with current students. It ended up being around 2 hours of Q&A time with the current students so I shut off my camera a couple of times to take breaks. Overall, plan to be on Zoom from about 7:15am to 12:45pm. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, LeeLee21 said:

There were 2 individual interviews with 2 staff members in each. I think they lasted closer to 25-30 minutes. While not in your interviews (while other students are doing their interviews), there is ongoing Q&A with current students. It ended up being around 2 hours of Q&A time with the current students so I shut off my camera a couple of times to take breaks. Overall, plan to be on Zoom from about 7:15am to 12:45pm. 

This is exactly similar to on campus interviews just via zoom. I'll be there Friday afternoon if anyone has questions then or before the interview.

There are a few more interview sessions! Last year we were told that decisions would be made before Christmas, but I personally didn’t actually get an acceptance until mid January. It just depends on where you fall in the “rankings” and how things go with COVID. Faculty is working super diligently to make the right decisions though 😊

On 11/19/2020 at 12:17 PM, prepastudent369 said:

Hi everyone, Does anyone know what the interview format is like? 

It should be two interviews approximately 20 minutes long with 1-2 faculty members each. It is not MMI, but just an assortment of questions. Like about yourself, certain hypothetical situations, the profession, etc. There will also be an information session and Q&A with students!

• 3 weeks later...
9 minutes ago, Ctblankenship said:

Congratulations to those who have already gotten accepted! That’s awesome & I am very jealous haha.  Has anyone who interviewed in October heard back yet? 

I just interviewed yesterday and i think they just gave out a few spots and are giving out more next week so dont worry!

• Thanks 1

On 12/12/2020 at 10:02 AM, Stasia64106410 said:

Has anyone received any additional information after their acceptance call? I keep checking my email!

Nothing yet. I believe Mr. Largue told me to expect an email this coming week with instructions.

Update: I received the offer email 12/13 but have declined my seat. It was a hard decision to make! This school and location was at the top of my list but I'm declining to attend an in-state school. I'm an out-of-state applicant so I was surprised to received an offer. Good luck to all of you!

Edited by LeeLee21

On 12/12/2020 at 12:53 PM, LeeLee21 said:

Nothing yet. I believe Mr. Largue told me to expect an email this coming week with instructions.

Update: I received the offer email 12/13 but have declined my seat. It was a hard decision to make! This school and location was at the top of my list but I'm declining to attend an in-state school. I'm an out-of-state applicant so I was surprised to received an offer. Good luck to all of you!

You got your acceptance email over the weekend?