• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hey everyone! The faculty is still settling interview dates. We as students can’t release when that may be, but you should all be hearing more very soon. I’m sorry that you all haven’t heard anything

I sent an email this morning! I can let you know when/if I hear back if you’d like? 

I received an email back last night. They have interview dates set and we should all be receiving updates soon! Sorry I didn’t post last night! I saw it this morning before work. 

5 hours ago, rnb2017 said:

Congrats to those who got interviews! Hopefully they are doing multiple rounds of interviews!

There are still plenty of interview dates! I don't think we can give out dates or number of interviews, but there are plenty. I'll see some of yall in a couple of weeks for those interviews. Good luck!

• Like 2
25 minutes ago, Stasia64106410 said:

Have yall had any updates about the interview? I registered and received the confirmation email but that is it! Also, do you think the hurricane will effect the interviews? We are having power outages in coastal MS.

I received my invite Sunday and they sent me the time and updates yesterday for my interview tomorrow. 

With such short notice and being on Zoom, I’m sure that interviewing seems very stressful. However, the faculty is truly so excited to meet you and learn more about you. I personally will be in the current student room tomorrow morning and am happy to answer any questions. Hopefully it will ease your nerves 😊 Good luck everyone!

• Like 1
47 minutes ago, aspiringPA1996 said:

With such short notice and being on Zoom, I’m sure that interviewing seems very stressful. However, the faculty is truly so excited to meet you and learn more about you. I personally will be in the current student room tomorrow morning and am happy to answer any questions. Hopefully it will ease your nerves 😊 Good luck everyone!

Thank you so much for keeping up with these posts! Would you mind telling me the length of the interviews (if possible)? The email I received  said two twenty minute interviews but the USA website says two forty minute interviews. Either way I’m excited to see everyone tomorrow 😊

• Like 1
15 minutes ago, cschafer4 said:

Thank you so much for keeping up with these posts! Would you mind telling me the length of the interviews (if possible)? The email I received  said two twenty minute interviews but the USA website says two forty minute interviews. Either way I’m excited to see everyone tomorrow 😊

I am so happy to help. Unfortunately, I do not know for sure but ours last year was only two 20 minute interviews. So I would trust their most recent email!

11 minutes ago, briwatkins23 said:

Just received an interview invite for 11/12!

Hey congratulations! Just wanted to say a few things about my interview on 11/6. It was honestly such a lovely experience. Like past/current students have been saying you really get the feeling that the faculty cares for you. I was so nervous but after a minute or two of talking they made me feel at ease. I loved learning about the program, just wish I could have visited in person! Plus the current students are available in between your interviews to talk/answer questions and they’re so amazing as well! Good luck on your interview 🙂

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1