2020-2021 Application Cycle

1 hour ago, PrepaG said:

Does anyone remember if they said we would for sure hear by the 18th regardless of if we were accepted, rejected, waitlisted? Or could we hear back later?

I believe they had said we would hear back about everything today. It seems like they have tried this in the past though and it still was well into January before some applicants heard back. So fingers crossed they have it all done today! 

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, jwratten said:

I believe they had said we would hear back about everything today. It seems like they have tried this in the past though and it still was well into January before some applicants heard back. So fingers crossed they have it all done today! 

I interviewed on 12/9 and they said those accepted would be the only ones hearing back today. They will not formulate their waitlist until after the holiday break. 

• 3 weeks later...