2020-2021 Application Cycle

6 hours ago, alyssafaythe said:

Hello everyone! 

I have also received an invite for 11/6! I'm very excited, but I am unable to find more information about their interview process. Does anyone have any knowledge or resources that they could point me to? 

Thanks and congrats to everyone! 

Congrats! When did you receive their invite? The process I would say is traditional. Mostly regular interview, a tour, maybe some writing activity. 

On 10/24/2020 at 2:24 PM, georgia20 said:

Congrats to those who received interviews and good luck!

Anyone know if they are done sending invites? A little bummed I haven't heard anything because UAB was at least a top 3 program for me but fortunately I have some good options/interviews lined up elsewhere if it doesn't work out.

UAB sends all invitations out at one time, as people decline they will fill those spots. Hope this helps. 

Edited by MaryFred

On 11/5/2020 at 3:12 PM, CrystalGemPA said:

Just want to wish good luck to my cohort interviewing tomorrow (and also everyone else interviewing on different days)! I'm a bit nervous, but feel prepared. We got this! 😁

I interviewed on Thursday. I hope your interview went well! I really enjoyed the interview day and thought they did a good job of adjusting to a zoom format. Did you get an email or anything after your interview? I know they aren't making decisions until December, but I just wanted to make sure I didn't miss anything😅

• Upvote 1