• Replies 577
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hello everyone! My name is Camille and I am currently a first year student in the Marist PA program.   Congrats to everyone who was offered an interview! You all are going to do amazing! I have c

Hi guys! My name is Maria and I'm also a first year at Marist! Like Camille said, we encourage you to reach out with any questions you may have because we understand how stressful the application proc

Received my acceptance call today! Best of luck to everyone!! I think Marist does a great job of looking at applications holistically. I did not have the strongest sGPA or the highest amount of P

46 minutes ago, Chloe7116 said:

In the next few days I will be forfeiting my seat in the program because I was accepted to my top choice this afternoon. Hopefully this opens up a spot very soon for somebody who is super ecstatic about getting into the Marist program!! Good luck guys!! 

Awww congratulations!!! So happy for u! Wish u all the best

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, femeredith said:

How long would you say it took you guys to do interview prep? If anyone wants to chime in. Much appreciated! 

I spent the month before preparing.  I watched as many mock interviews I could find on YouTube to get a feel for the types of questions and how to answer them to set myself apart.  I also did a mock interview over Zoom the week of just to solidify my answers.  I spent less time actually preparing answers than I wanted to due to working full-time and taking classes as well, but honestly if you know why you want to be a PA you should do well on the interview.  I found that answers just came naturally the day of because of the way they conduct their interviews at Marist.  I went in very nervous and came out thinking it was a fun experience.  Good luck!

• Like 1