What do you like most about Marietta and what do you wish was different?

Marietta is at the top of my list as I submit my application in the next month or so. I visited the program and was very impressed by the faculty, facilities, and the entire program as a whole. I was hoping that I could get some feedback from current students on what they love/don't care for as much. Also, this may be jumping ahead, but it's a question I've been thinking about nonetheless. What do you suggest I do in preparation for PA school interviews? What questions should I think about and focus on?

Thanks and best of luck to all those applying or currently in PA school!

Marietta is at the top of my list as I submit my application in the next month or so. I visited the program and was very impressed by the faculty, facilities, and the entire program as a whole. I was hoping that I could get some feedback from current students on what they love/don't care for as much. Also, this may be jumping ahead, but it's a question I've been thinking about nonetheless. What do you suggest I do in preparation for PA school interviews? What questions should I think about and focus on?

• 2 weeks later...

Archived