2020-2021 Application Cycle (PA campus)

Hello Everyone,

Just had a quick question regarding the supplemental application status - I have dates in the "received column" for both the application payment and letters of rec. but no dates by my college transcripts. Is this normal or is it supposed to have a date? I just want to know if I need to continue to monitor my supplemental application.

Thank you in advance!

7 hours ago, dnuggett said:

Hello Everyone,

Just had a quick question regarding the supplemental application status - I have dates in the "received column" for both the application payment and letters of rec. but no dates by my college transcripts. Is this normal or is it supposed to have a date? I just want to know if I need to continue to monitor my supplemental application.

Thank you in advance!

Contact them and they should remove/update this.

I applied at the end of August and got this email when I inquired about my application. “

“Thank you for your email & interest in PCOM! We do have all the transcripts from CASPA, but you wouldn't see a date populate unless you were admitted and chose to enroll. Your application is complete, though, and in the queue for review!”

Best,

Office of Admissions

Wondering if I’ll get an interview or when they conclude them.....

2 minutes ago, TheProspectivePA said:

I applied at the end of August and got this email when I inquired about my application. “

“Thank you for your email & interest in PCOM! We do have all the transcripts from CASPA, but you wouldn't see a date populate unless you were admitted and chose to enroll. Your application is complete, though, and in the queue for review!”

Best,

Office of Admissions

Wondering if I’ll get an interview or when they conclude them.....

Waiting myself. Applied earlier in the same month. 

17 hours ago, dnuggett said:

Hello Everyone,

Thank you in advance!

I had the same issue, I contacted them and they confirmed that they did have my transcripts but my supplemental forum was not updated to show dates for those transcripts.  This was probably 3 weeks or so ago. 

21 minutes ago, BBolanger said:

I had the same issue, I contacted them and they confirmed that they did have my transcripts but my supplemental forum was not updated to show dates for those transcripts.  This was probably 3 weeks or so ago. 

hey guys quick clarification question. Do you have a transcript section on the supplemental forum? Because I am not seeing one but I assume they got my transcripts just based on my application being complete that I received the supplemental forum if that makes any sense? Does anyone else only have the letter of rec and application fee sections?

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, kayywri said:

hey guys quick clarification question. Do you have a transcript section on the supplemental forum? Because I am not seeing one but I assume they got my transcripts just based on my application being complete that I received the supplemental forum if that makes any sense? Does anyone else only have the letter of rec and application fee sections?

I do not have the transcript section listed on my portal. I only have the PA/MD LOR, app fee, and MISC LOR sections.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, PAjess2020 said:

I don’t think anyone has transcript section, it should be just he fee and LOR, I believe? Does anyone have a transcript section?

41 minutes ago, kayywri said:

I also don't have a transcript section

• Like 1