2020-2021 Application Cycle (PA campus)

So all of my CASPA apps are verified and PCOM (PA) is the only school that I have heard absolutely nothing from. No confirmation email, no supplemental app, no fee. Should I wait longer to see if they're just slowly getting around to it? My CASPA app was verified on 6/19. I have heard back from a few other schools so I think I can rule out an error with my email address. Not sure what steps to take at this point!

Does anyone else's supplemental portal say that they need to send a transcript?  I had all my transcripts sent to CASPA but the PCOM supplemental portal says that they still need one of them.  I don't have any classes in progress from that school so I was curious if anyone else ran into this issue. 

11 minutes ago, BBolanger said:

Does anyone else's supplemental portal say that they need to send a transcript?  I had all my transcripts sent to CASPA but the PCOM supplemental portal says that they still need one of them.  I don't have any classes in progress from that school so I was curious if anyone else ran into this issue. 

Mine does not mention anything about submitting transcripts 

10 hours ago, AlexTS said:

Hey everyone! Can someone help figure out how to pay the supplemental fees? I don't see it in the PA portal link they sent to me with the checklist. Thank you

Hey I paid mine already so my portal looks a little different but i believe there was a link in the tag line for the fee, if there isn't one there for you maybe try emailing them? sorry I cant be more help because I don't exactly remember but I don't remember having problems with it, so maybe something is wrong with your portal?

• Like 1

21 hours ago, AlexTS said:

Hey everyone! Can someone help figure out how to pay the supplemental fees? I don't see it in the PA portal link they sent to me with the checklist. Thank you

Another possibility could be the web browser (chrome, firefox, explorer). Sometimes these portals don't work with these school's old school (pun intended 😋) web browsers. I had that happen with another school already where I had to swap to firefox instead of chrome Good luck!!!

4 hours ago, JuliaK said:

Hi everyone, 

How long did it take to get an email with the supplemental application after applying? (For the PA location specifically) 

I applied on 6/19 and received confirmation from PCOM (PA) with a link to pay the supplemental app fee on 7/7.

• 2 weeks later...