2020-2021 Application Cycle (PA campus)

10 minutes ago, osakanohime said:

They also matched my LOR to my application Officially on 7/10! Good luck everyone! I hope we hear back from them sooner than later. I just honestly hope that interviews are conducted through zoom at the moment. 

I really hope for in person! Even though I doubt it will happen...well I just hope for an interview 🤣

5 hours ago, Erskinesimone38 said:

Hello everyone! Just checked and my fee was confirmed on July 4, letters matched on July 7. 

many blessings!!

I submitted my payment and it was received on 7/3 and miscellaneous letters of recommendations were received on 7/6 however the section where it is asking for a letter from an MD/DO/PA even though an MD submitted it with CASPA and that's how they were sent in. So not sure if I need to call them or contact them and ask about it.

Is anyone still waiting for their LOR to be matched? I submitted payment on 7/8. As of today, it still doesn't look like it is matched in the application portal. I know it said it could take up to 15 days but it seems like everyone else had theirs matched much sooner.

4 hours ago, lg215 said:

Is anyone still waiting for their LOR to be matched? I submitted payment on 7/8. As of today, it still doesn't look like it is matched in the application portal. I know it said it could take up to 15 days but it seems like everyone else had theirs matched much sooner.

I am waiting for them to match one of my LOR from my MD that wrote it. It is literally the only thing that needs to be matched. They have "miscellaneous LOR" as received but not the MD one which is annoying.

4 hours ago, lg215 said:

I also paid on 7/8, and my PA/MD/DO letter and miscellaneous letter were both just matched today, so hopefully yours are matched in the next day or so as well!

14 hours ago, steenyk said:

I also paid on 7/8, and my PA/MD/DO letter and miscellaneous letter were both just matched today, so hopefully yours are matched in the next day or so as well!

Thanks for letting me know. I checked as soon as I saw this message and they did match my LORs yesterday as well. Feel so much better now, though the waiting will be difficult!

14 hours ago, csantos1794 said:

I am waiting for them to match one of my LOR from my MD that wrote it. It is literally the only thing that needs to be matched. They have "miscellaneous LOR" as received but not the MD one which is annoying.

That's weird that they matched the MD LOR but not the misc one. Both of mine posted yesterday so looks like it is just taking some more time now as more people apply probably. Hopefully they match yours soon because I know it is just frustrating to keep opening the portal to see it hasn't yet been received!

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/9/2020 at 10:18 AM, CrystalGemPA said:

As of 7/7, they matched my MD LOR from CASPA to my supplemental portal. Now it’s truly  just a waiting game. Good luck everyone! 

Hey! What do you mean by "matched"? Mine says "Received" and a date-- is this what you mean?

Are they taking a while to match anyone else’s LORs? I know it said it could take up to 15 business days but today marks 14 since I’ve been verified and 11 since I’ve gotten the confirmation email and paid the supplemental fee! If it’s not matched by next week should I email them? 

1 hour ago, Gowmar said:

It took mine a couple of weeks until they were matched. They matched one as "Misc" first even though all of mine would have met the requirement for a provider letter. I would not stress about it too much until the 15 business days have passed.

I literally had to email them and tell them that they met the MD requirement and they even said which one it most likely was. Ended up having to get my MD to resend it to the recommend email today so hopefully it will be processed.

19 minutes ago, csantos1794 said:

I literally had to email them and tell them that they met the MD requirement and they even said which one it most likely was. Ended up having to get my MD to resend it to the recommend email today so hopefully it will be processed.

Oh really? Hmm my portal doesn’t even have the “misc” letter section everyone isn’t talking about only the “PA/MD/DO/NP Lrt of recommend” so I guess I’ll wait a few more days until it hits 15 and email them

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...