2020-2021 Application Cycle (PA campus)

• 2 weeks later...

Hello! for everybody wondering about the admissions process for PCOM: I emailed them and asked whether or not their interview process is still going on. They responded saying the interview process has been concluded and you should receive an email regarding it within 2 weeks letting you know. 

48 minutes ago, Ashley1709 said:

Hello! for everybody wondering about the admissions process for PCOM: I emailed them and asked whether or not their interview process is still going on. They responded saying the interview process has been concluded and you should receive an email regarding it within 2 weeks letting you know. 

Probably ~90% of people gave up on PCOM or committed elsewhere already; it's March.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Ashley1709 said:

Sweet thank you for that update , the wait has been killing me so this was nice to know. Do you know when it concluded? I am on the waitlist so I’m trying to kind see when I may expect to start hearing. Fingers crossed 🤞🏻 

Edited by PAStudent31

On 3/1/2021 at 3:18 PM, PAStudent31 said:

Sweet thank you for that update , the wait has been killing me so this was nice to know. Do you know when it concluded? I am on the waitlist so I’m trying to kind see when I may expect to start hearing. Fingers crossed 🤞🏻 

they didn't really say when it concluded but just that they were done interviewing. Goodluck! I would maybe try to reach out and see if they can provide you with more information 

3 hours ago, DeeDeeJ said:

Hey guys they are still calling! I received a call of acceptance an hour ago. I did turn it down as I’ve committed elsewhere. Hope this opens up a seat for someone praying on it! Good luck guys!!!

also I was on the waitlist!

Congrats on committing to another school! Thank you so much for the kind wishes, I am hoping and praying. Did they just begin taking people off the waitlist? Best of luck to you!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...