2020-2021 Application Cycle (PA campus)

Guest dean227
2 minutes ago, uniqueanika said:

They told me they are interviewing into February (they’re my first choice!)

I hope we hear something back soon then the wait is killing me! 

30 minutes ago, SandyS said:

Hi everyone! I applied to PCOM back in July and still haven't heard anything yet. Has this happened to anyone else, and is it about time that I send an email to them just to check up?

Same here. Unfortunately, I feel this place is going to miss the boat on applicants, especially those who committed elsewhere. 

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, yorkam20 said:

Five!? Please teach me lol.

Haha, yes 5! I’ve interviewed at 7 so far, been accepted to 5, one waitlist and one I haven’t heard from yet. Honestly, I think the interview weighs a lot. They already like you based on your application if they’re inviting you for an interview, you just need to wow them when they’re getting to know you. I studied for interviews with Savanna Perry’s interview book, and did one mock interview with the PA platform. I also prep a week in advance for interviews, and spend the whole week learning and memorizing all I need to know about that school specifically- as well as what I need to know about my interviewers. Adds a personal touch! Hope this helps 🙂

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

On 12/5/2020 at 4:47 PM, SandyS said:

Hi everyone! I applied to PCOM back in July and still haven't heard anything yet. Has this happened to anyone else, and is it about time that I send an email to them just to check up?

My CASPA was verified in early June and I submitted my PCOM supplemental in early July, and I haven't heard anything. I actually emailed the admissions office a few days ago to see if my application is still under review, and I received an automated response which included, "Although this email account is checked daily, you will receive a reply as soon as possible ONLY if it requires a specific response and your question is not already addressed on our website, emails or portal. The PCOM Office of Admissions does not offer status updates regarding an application." They haven't contacted me since then so I wouldn't bother trying to reach out to them haha, unless of course you have other questions not pertaining to your application status!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On 12/8/2020 at 9:14 AM, mjw0106 said:

My CASPA was verified in early June and I submitted my PCOM supplemental in early July, and I haven't heard anything. I actually emailed the admissions office a few days ago to see if my application is still under review, and I received an automated response which included, "Although this email account is checked daily, you will receive a reply as soon as possible ONLY if it requires a specific response and your question is not already addressed on our website, emails or portal. The PCOM Office of Admissions does not offer status updates regarding an application." They haven't contacted me since then so I wouldn't bother trying to reach out to them haha, unless of course you have other questions not pertaining to your application status!

Thank you!!! I guess the waiting game continues. Good luck to you all and thank you for replying!

Has anyone heard any thing recently. I saw as recent as last week but im starting to become worried and abit anxious. I submitted my application august 2020 and havent heard anything back as of yet. Paid application fees, caspa the whole 9.

On 12/4/2020 at 3:47 PM, uniqueanika said:

They told me they are interviewing into February (they’re my first choice!)

I got my acceptance email a few days ago and I interviewed 11/9 for the program. They really aren't kidding when they say you'll wait up to 5 weeks for them to get you a response. I'm so excited for the opportunity but I will be giving up my seat because I got into my dream school. Congrats to whoever snags my seat from the waitlist! You all are incredible candidates and will make great providers one day! Good luck to to everyone 🙂

• Like 2

Hi everyone 🙂 Does anyone know what address I should send my final transcripts to?  I just gradated and on my admission letter, it said I need to send in my final transcripts post-graduation but the address to send it to was not listed.

Good luck to everyone still waiting to hear their admission decision.

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/16/2020 at 9:29 AM, Ag4776143 said:

I got my acceptance email a few days ago and I interviewed 11/9 for the program. They really aren't kidding when they say you'll wait up to 5 weeks for them to get you a response. I'm so excited for the opportunity but I will be giving up my seat because I got into my dream school. Congrats to whoever snags my seat from the waitlist! You all are incredible candidates and will make great providers one day! Good luck to to everyone 🙂

Do you mind sharing if you received news of your acceptance via, email, phone or mail? Congrats on your dream school!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...