For those of you who were accepted or waitlisted, how did you receive your admissions status? Did they email or call you?? Just curious because I missed a call from Folkston, GA, today and am paranoid I may have missed a call from them! Congrats to all of you who have received interviews and have gotten accepted! 🙂

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I interviewed on 8/27 and received my acceptance letter this morning!  

Just received an virtual interview invite around lunch time for Wednesday, August, 26th. Verified on 7/27.

So according to last year this was the first day people received interview invites for GA campus! Let's hope it's the same đŸ€žđŸ€žđŸ€Ł

18 minutes ago, copticmare said:

I just received an interview invite today & I applied in July as well. This was the first time they contacted me since submitting my application. 

Would u mind going over your stats and how did u hear from them? 

On 1/7/2021 at 12:49 PM, copticmare said:

I just received an interview invite today & I applied in July as well. This was the first time they contacted me since submitting my application. 

Was your invite for the 1/13 interview? 

21 hours ago, cdaniel said:

Have you received your links for the interview yet? I haven’t so I was just checking 

Hi, I also interview on 1/13 and have received my links! Excited to meet you tomorrow, and I hope you have your links by now

• Upvote 1
34 minutes ago, Tejal said:

Hi, I also interview on 1/13 and have received my links! Excited to meet you tomorrow, and I hope you have your links by now

I got them today! Excited to meet you both as well! Good luck 🙂 

2 hours ago, rayhay said:

Does anyone know if there are any interviews after 1/13 or is that the last one

i applied in july and hadn't heard anything back so i emailed and the lady that replied back told me that they are still reviewing applications and that they will be interviewing into February 

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, courtneycoastalgirl said:

Has anyone who interviewed January 13 heard back yet? I interviewed that day and still haven't heard anything regarding my status.

I interviewed that day and have not heard anything back yet either! 

19 minutes ago, Shraddha94 said:

Whoever got accepted, how many direct patients care hours you guys have? 

PCOM counts shadowing hours towards your total so technically I had ~800 at the time I submitted my application. I submitted in September, interviewed and accepted in October. 

~400 shadowing

~400 PCE through CNA

1 hour ago, Sf1158 said:

@cdaniel

congratulations! What were ur stats?

Cumulative GPA: 3.85 

Science GPA: 3.89 

volunteer: 400 hours 

shadowing: 130 hours 

HCE: 156 hours as an intern in ER and radiology 

PCE: 400 hours at time of application (July), about ~1600 currently as a medical assistant

hope this helps! 😊

Is the interview period over? I have not heard anything at all from them not even to say that I was not chosen for an interview. I finalized my application October 28th. It has literally been silence since then. 

• Upvote 2
17 hours ago, AnnaC said:

Is the interview period over? I have not heard anything at all from them not even to say that I was not chosen for an interview. I finalized my application October 28th. It has literally been silence since then. 

I applied early July and haven’t heard anything. I sent an update with more PCE hours and they said it would be added to my file, so it sounds like they may still be reviewing apps

22 hours ago, PaG23 said:

I applied early July and haven’t heard anything. I sent an update with more PCE hours and they said it would be added to my file, so it sounds like they may still be reviewing apps

Yeah, I also sent in some updated grades last month and they emailed me the same thing. Do you think they're now extending the interview period due to Covid-19 delays? I'm hoping we for sure get some feedback before the end of this month.