2020 - 2021 Stony Brook Application Thread

On 9/16/2020 at 4:00 PM, BradleyNguyen said:

Did anyone get an email with a preference for which campus we would like to attend?

Everyone should get an email from Audra, for some reason mine was sent to my spam folder and I didn't see it until after my acceptance call and they placed me on the HSC campus. Check your spam folder!! 

Edited by sjiang11
  • Like 1

21 minutes ago, BCgirl32 said:

Just got my acceptance call today to the HSC! So so excited to meet you all as SB is my top choice! Congrats to all who already have been accepted, those who have interviewed and are waiting and to all who will interview! You'll all do great!

Did you get an email asking which campus you wanted?

49 minutes ago, Launa said:

Just to note, I was told that the HSC campus has already been filled. 

This is not completely true.  the quota of seats allocated for the September interview and accepts are full.  I don't want applicants getting wrong information.  Also, not everyone was asked for preference for campus, so people should not be reaching out to the program.  It is an extremely tedious process and we ask that applicants be patient.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, afutpa2022 said:

This is not completely true.  the quota of seats allocated for the September interview and accepts are full.  I don't want applicants getting wrong information.  Also, not everyone was asked for preference for campus, so people should not be reaching out to the program.  It is an extremely tedious process and we ask that applicants be patient.

My apologies! Thank you for clearing that up.