2020 - 2021 Stony Brook Application Thread

5 hours ago, DrewPA77 said:

Hi everyone, did they send out the supplemental application questions out yet? I paid the fee and thought they would send out an email confirming payment and containing the questions, but I haven't received it yet!

After I paid the fee, I got an email  with confirmation of payment followed by a link to the supplemental application. 

Edited by FuturePA6813

6 hours ago, DrewPA77 said:

Hi everyone, did they send out the supplemental application questions out yet? I paid the fee and thought they would send out an email confirming payment and containing the questions, but I haven't received it yet!

Make sure to check your spam, that's where mine was! 

On 5/11/2020 at 4:08 PM, cl731 said:

do you have to submit your CASPA application before paying for the supplemental application? Or can I get it while i'm still doing my CASPA application?

I paid for mine and received it before I submitted my CASPA! It was in my spam mail fyi! 

CASPA verified 5/10

Supplemental Application submitted 5/13

Edited by Galganskimm

On 5/11/2020 at 9:09 PM, Galganskimm said:

I paid for mine and received it before I submitted my CASPA! It was in my spam mail fyi! 

CASPA verified 5/10

Supplemental Application submitted 5/13

I submitted my supplemental on 5/11! Did you receive any sort of confirmation? I didn’t get anything 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
13 minutes ago, alexafuturepa said:

Congratulations 🙂 when you emailed them your supplemental application. Did you receive a confirmation email that they received it? Or did you just get an invitation email right away? 

I honestly didn’t hear anything since submitting my Caspa app. Only thing I received was the interview invite. 

Edited by paulprepa