2020-2021 Application Cycle

1 hour ago, DreamingPA1997 said:

Just got an email saying my application is on "hold status" anyone else?

I just got the same email a couple of minutes ago! I'm not sure if "hold status" is their version of "waitlisted" or something else entirely. Has anyone gotten an email saying they've been waitlisted instead of placed in "Hold" status?

On 10/9/2020 at 6:19 PM, knb0042 said:

I just got the same email a couple of minutes ago! I'm not sure if "hold status" is their version of "waitlisted" or something else entirely. Has anyone gotten an email saying they've been waitlisted instead of placed in "Hold" status?

Hi! I have yet to hear anything from Trevecca. I was wondering if you already interviewed and then heard about your hold status or were more so waitlisted to interview? 

On 10/12/2020 at 4:44 PM, Addison said:

Hi! I have yet to hear anything from Trevecca. I was wondering if you already interviewed and then heard about your hold status or were more so waitlisted to interview? 

I interviewed with them on September 29th and got the email about my "Hold" status last Friday! 

• 1 month later...

Just got pulled off the “hold” list and was accepted. I told Ms. Gill that I was not expecting the call after being waitlisted. She informed me that the hold status was not a waitlist, just a pool of applicants they thought were valuable candidates but wanted to interview more people before giving out acceptances. She said my spot is still an original seat. Don’t be worried if you were placed on hold, you may experience something similar!

5 minutes ago, shorn247 said:

Just got pulled off the “hold” list and was accepted. I told Ms. Gill that I was not expecting the call after being waitlisted. She informed me that the hold status was not a waitlist, just a pool of applicants they thought were valuable candidates but wanted to interview more people before giving out acceptances. She said my spot is still an original seat. Don’t be worried if you were placed on hold, you may experience something similar!

Congratulations!! I am on this list as well and hope a similar situation will happen! 

On 11/17/2020 at 4:58 PM, shorn247 said:

On 11/17/2020 at 5:04 PM, TlcHpc said:

Congratulations!! I am on this list as well and hope a similar situation will happen! 

Can you tell me a little bit more about the "hold" list? I received an email today saying I need to wait until next week for follow up about my status. Is that the "putting on hold list" you were talking about?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
On 7/27/2020 at 5:48 PM, kioconnor said:

Hi everyone! I'm a current year at Trevecca finishing up my first semester. I really relied on this forum when I was going through the application process ,so if anyone has any questions about Trevecca (or applying to PA school in general) please feel free to send me a message! Trevecca has been so good to me so far and I am SO incredibly thankful that this is where I ended up. Good luck everyone! 🙂

What style is the interview? How should I prepare?