• 1 month later...

Hi all! I am a first time applicant and wanted to get any feedback that y'all are can offer on my stats and competitiveness, especially if you have already been through the application cycle and have similar stats.

cGPA- 3.79

sGPA-4.00(so far, I'm currently taking genetics and micro and will take gen chem II A&P II in the fall)

GRE- V-157, Q-151 and 4.0

HCE/PCE- ~400hrs(i'm unsure of whether I should count my experiences as PCE or HCE in CASPA. I was a volunteer medical assistant and COVID screener for most of them and took vitals, checked A1C, etc.)

Shadowing- 40hrs

+leadership experience during and after college(President of Psi Chi at Auburn and Volunteer Coordinator at doctor's office for COVID)

Alsoooooo, are there any 2nd time applicants with non-traditional majors? I was a psych major and would love to hear your application experiences. Sorry for blowing up the forum and thanks in advance for your help!

• 2 weeks later...
1 minute ago, LibbyBaldwin said:

Hi everyone! I am interested to see if anyone has heard anything about interviews yet? I know it is early, but I received an invitation for an interview at another school yesterday! I submitted late May, if anyone submitted around the same time. Looking forward to chatting with everyone! 

Submitted first week of May, havent heard anything. I don't remember even getting a confirmation..😅

• 4 weeks later...

Hi everyone! I'm a current year at Trevecca finishing up my first semester. I really relied on this forum when I was going through the application process ,so if anyone has any questions about Trevecca (or applying to PA school in general) please feel free to send me a message! Trevecca has been so good to me so far and I am SO incredibly thankful that this is where I ended up. Good luck everyone! 🙂

• Like 3
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
6 hours ago, Addison said:

Trevecca is probably my number one choice and I haven’t heard anything yet! Do they typically interview throughout the fall and winter or are decisions made earlier? Getting anxious! 

They can interview through February. It really depends on how many spots they fill in the fall. Good luck! I would not get too nervous yet

• Upvote 1
  • 2 weeks later...
On 9/26/2020 at 1:17 AM, Erin5342 said:

Hi everyone! I just received an interview invitation and I am over the moon excited! Does anyone have any tips or pointers/ an idea of the interview style?

Hi! I interviewed there last year and was waitlisted. They use MMI. The whole process is super easy and not stressful whatsoever. They really just want to get to know you as a person and student.

• Like 1