2020-2021 Application Cycle

1 minute ago, HannahCalhoun said:

I interviewed on 10/5 and Allan told us “mid-November” but I bet sometime in the first half of November we will find out about their acceptance decisions! 

Good to know. On the 8/26 interview they said that last interviews will be last week of October (well Halloween). So thanks for the update 🙂

Edited by Kirby219

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/26/2020 at 11:41 AM, atlien2008 said:

Only 1 more interview day left before we get our admission decisions! I hope we will know within 2 weeks after the 30th. I don't know about yall, but I'm excited and tired of waiting haha! Good luck to everyone!!!

Mid-November...hoping that is early in the week 🙂 I agree that is hard to remain patient; this place seems amazing.

• Like 4

31 minutes ago, erukes said:

Just following along - I interviewed on 10/2. Good luck everybody!

Welcome! These next two weeks will be interesting 😅

I'm sure it was mentioned in a previous cycle, but incase someone knows off the top of their head, will they call everyone that interviewed? Or do they just call acceptances and those who will be waitlisted?

Good luck all!

2 hours ago, J3dasilva said:

Welcome! These next two weeks will be interesting 😅

I'm sure it was mentioned in a previous cycle, but incase someone knows off the top of their head, will they call everyone that interviewed? Or do they just call acceptances and those who will be waitlisted?

Good luck all!

I interviewed on 10/30 and asked Mr. Platt about decisions.  I'm fairly certain he said that decisions would go out via email and I believe he meant for everyone. If anyone has heard anything else, don't hesitate to correct me!

• Like 3

1 hour ago, CharlesBSun said:

I interviewed on 10/30 and asked Mr. Platt about decisions.  I'm fairly certain he said that decisions would go out via email and I believe he meant for everyone. If anyone has heard anything else, don't hesitate to correct me!

Did they give any kind of time frame? Or did they say this was the last round or will there be another? 

Edited by Kirby219

14 hours ago, CharlesBSun said:

Thanks! I have been taking previous cycles with a grain of salt since this year has been so different. Looks like phone calls were made last year to acceptances, but maybe logistically it'll be easier for them to email.

• Upvote 1

Just now, BlackGirlPA said:

Imagine being a part of the first interview group and all these months passing by receiving other acceptances elsewhere. I’m grateful but omg this is my first choice and this waiting is the worst. 

Yea those who had interviews in August must be dying by now lol. It’s only been a month and a half for me and I’m still tired of waiting! And yea I’m definitely holding out for this program 😁

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, BlackGirlPA said:

Imagine being a part of the first interview group and all these months passing by receiving other acceptances elsewhere. I’m grateful but omg this is my first choice and this waiting is the worst. 

Amazing point! I can't imagine, only waiting a month has been rough - shoutout to everyone who has been on this journey since the first round of interviews! I appreciated how much emphasis the folks at Emory made at reminding us we all have what it takes to be PAs and to be at Emory. It's kept me motivated for sure!

Edited by J3dasilva
x
  • Like 3
  • Upvote 1

13 hours ago, BlackGirlPA said:

Haha SAME! Interviewed 8/29 here too and I’m dying to hear back! Waiting on Emory and my other top choice in Florida. 🤞🏼🤞🏼 

• Like 2