• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I mean i didn't think it was hard but that depends on how you are under pressure because it is still nerve-racking. The faculty seems super relaxed though. I'm assuming it's not being discussed o

Only 1 more interview day left before we get our admission decisions! I hope we will know within 2 weeks after the 30th. I don't know about yall, but I'm excited and tired of waiting haha! Good luck t

This is me yallll..... 😩😂 Been waiting to see, “Emory” in the subject line...lol

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, MikaylaPlansker said:

Is anyone else on the waitlist constantly checking and refreshing this page!? My patience runs thinner and thinner every day 😅

Haha right there with ya! Sounds like things are moving a little WL wise. We'll have to see what happens come the 13th maybe? I think that was the deadline for folks who were accepted to put down a deposit.

The only thing distracting me is some other interviews later this month that I've been fortunate enough to get! Just trying to be grateful of anything that comes my way during this process 🙏

Edited by J3dasilva
date change
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, J3dasilva said:

Haha right there with ya! Sounds like things are moving a little WL wise. We'll have to see what happens come the 13th maybe? I think that was the deadline for folks who were accepted to put down a deposit.

The only thing distracting me is some other interviews later this month that I've been fortunate enough to get! Just trying to be grateful of anything that comes my way during this process 🙏

Oh I had figured that deadline had already passed, good to know! Just a continued waiting game then!

But good for you, that’s great! And still something else to look forward too! Congrats! 

7 minutes ago, MikaylaPlansker said:

Oh I had figured that deadline had already passed, good to know! Just a continued waiting game then!

But good for you, that’s great! And still something else to look forward too! Congrats! 

Oh yeah I think they have taken people off the waitlist up until the program starts in August. At least that is what I have seen in previous cycles!

• Like 2
  • 3 weeks later...
6 minutes ago, Lilithxp said:

I was accepted off the waitlist at #23 this morning but will probably be turning it down to attend another program so whoever was #24 congrats! 

It's me 😭 so thank you so much and I love you 😆 I am very impressed with everyone who has gotten into all of these amazing schools! This program has been a dream for me for three years and it'll be a minute before this all sinks in but congratulations to everyone!

• Like 4
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...