9 hours ago, LDchick said:

Ya of course!

I have a 3.7 overall GPA with a 3.6 science; degree in cellular and molecular biology so I've taken all the courses in chemistry, biochemistry, and lots of upper division biology

Around 3000 hours of PCE as a medical scribe in the Central Valley and became chief scribe as well (they like leadership; UOP also takes preference to Central Valley candidates)

I have around 1200 hours of volunteering with around 200 hours of shadowing PA and 200 hours shadowing MD. I also have around 300 hours of research.

I submitted my application on 5/12, was verified 5/13, and passed UOP initial screening 5/20.

Congrats! Your stats are very good and show that you are a well rounded applicant! 🙂  

• Like 1

CASPA verified 5/18, just sent an invitation to interview 6/2 10:01 am. Invite states the interview will be performed via Zoom. 

In case anyone is curious about the details of the interview day:

"Interviews will last most of the day and will include an introduction to the University and PA program, a virtual campus tour, a panel and group interview, and an opportunity for a live Q&A with current University of the Pacific PA students."

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Reuvan said:

CASPA verified 5/18, just sent an invitation to interview 6/2 10:01 am. Invite states the interview will be performed via Zoom. 

"Interviews will last most of the day and will include an introduction to the University and PA program, a virtual campus tour, a panel and group interview, and an opportunity for a live Q&A with current University of the Pacific PA students."

Do you mind sharing what interview dates were offered? I was verified 5/19 hoping to get an interview email soon!

21 hours ago, Reuvan said:

18 hours ago, Tyson said:

Hello everyone, 

just got invited for an interview for 6/24 via zoom. Super excited! Good luck to all applicants!!! 

Care to share stats/are you both CA residents?

Hey guys, I just got an interview invite!!!

I submitted CASPA on 5/26, UOP informed me I satisfy the initial screening criteria on 6/4, and I got an interview invite on 6/8.

I'll post my stats real quick since I noticed people have been asking!

NV resident, BS in Community Health Sciences, cGPA: 3.86, sGPA: 3.71, ~2,050 hours and counting as a PCT, ~1,100 hours as patient transporter, ~460 volunteer hours (combined healthcare & non-healthcare related), and 90 hours shadowing PAs.

Good luck to the rest of you waiting to hear back and those who haven't submitted yet. I look forward to meeting some of you at the virtual interview!

23 hours ago, Soontobepagirl said:

I submitted CASPA on 5/26, UOP informed me I satisfy the initial screening criteria on 6/4, and I got an interview invite on 6/8.

NV resident, BS in Community Health Sciences, cGPA: 3.86, sGPA: 3.71, ~2,050 hours and counting as a PCT, ~1,100 hours as patient transporter, ~460 volunteer hours (combined healthcare & non-healthcare related), and 90 hours shadowing PAs.

Good luck to the rest of you waiting to hear back and those who haven't submitted yet. I look forward to meeting some of you at the virtual interview!

Congratulations! I submitted on 5/25 and didn’t receive an email that I passed the initial screening but also haven’t heard otherwise. Do you think this is something I should follow up on?

6 minutes ago, kneuendorff said:

Congratulations! I submitted on 5/25 and didn’t receive an email that I passed the initial screening but also haven’t heard otherwise. Do you think this is something I should follow up on?

They are going through screenings everyday. There isn't much anyone will be able to tell you from my understanding. They will email you when you do or if you do not pass through.

• Like 1

On 6/8/2020 at 12:16 PM, Soontobepagirl said:

Hi, congrats on your interview invite. I was just wondering how long did it take CASPA to verify your application once you submitted everything?