Is it getting too late to apply?

Guest ERCat

Guest ERCat

I'm having a lot of anxiety right now...my application is almost done, but I am having a very hard time on the essay, so I've been putting it off. And the more time that goes by, the more anxious I become! Is it getting to be too late to apply in general, as CASPA open up almost two months ago?

Guest ERCat

I'm having a lot of anxiety right now...my application is almost done, but I am having a very hard time on the essay, so I've been putting it off. And the more time that goes by, the more anxious I become! Is it getting to be too late to apply in general, as CASPA open up almost two months ago?

Guest ERCat

Absolutely not. I was in a similar situation last summer. GRE, LOR, essays all kept me from applying until mid July with a few supplemental applications sent out in early August. I was invited to 3 interviews and ultimately accepted at my top choice. My advice would be to take a few days off from the essay, and come back to it with fresh eyes. Sometimes the daily editing and re-editing can actually be counterproductive. Best of luck.

Absolutely not. I was in a similar situation last summer. GRE, LOR, essays all kept me from applying until mid July with a few supplemental applications sent out in early August. I was invited to 3 interviews and ultimately accepted at my top choice. My advice would be to take a few days off from the essay, and come back to it with fresh eyes. Sometimes the daily editing and re-editing can actually be counterproductive. Best of luck.

No way your late. I submitted my application in October and had it sent out to school in November, I was lucky since most of the school's deadline was December and the following year. Just get the essay over with, and have someone else read it while you work on other part of your application. If you feel like everything else of your application is good then work on your essay and make sure that few people look at it. But honestly your way ahead than what I was in last year. Just make sure you take a look at the schools deadlines. Good luck.

No way your late. I submitted my application in October and had it sent out to school in November, I was lucky since most of the school's deadline was December and the following year. Just get the essay over with, and have someone else read it while you work on other part of your application. If you feel like everything else of your application is good then work on your essay and make sure that few people look at it. But honestly your way ahead than what I was in last year. Just make sure you take a look at the schools deadlines. Good luck.

I don't think so. All of the schools I'm applying to (9 schools in the Midwest) have their VERY FIRST interviews around August and September. If it takes about a month to process and do all that mailing stuff, I'd say July is a good date... and even that is probably a tad early. Don't sweat it and take your time crafting your app!

I don't think so. All of the schools I'm applying to (9 schools in the Midwest) have their VERY FIRST interviews around August and September. If it takes about a month to process and do all that mailing stuff, I'd say July is a good date... and even that is probably a tad early. Don't sweat it and take your time crafting your app!

No it's still very early. Just apply withing the next 2-3 weeks! I applied in September to 10 school but still got interview offers at 2 schools and accepted at one (didn't go to the other interview).

No it's still very early. Just apply withing the next 2-3 weeks! I applied in September to 10 school but still got interview offers at 2 schools and accepted at one (didn't go to the other interview).

Archived