20’ - 21’ Cycle

7 hours ago, CaliPA5359 said:

Congratulations to everybody who received their acceptances you can all finally relax for a bit and you've made it! If you guys don't mind, would you be able to share when you had submitted your applications and what group you were a part of? Thank you in advance!

I submitted really early like mid May. I was in group B

10 minutes ago, 25338891 said:

For those that received a waitlist offer, is the temporary PIN a number we make up or was it given to us? I'm having trouble logging in to pay my waitlist deposit. Thanks in advance!

I believe the temporary PIN should be that "Password" string of numbers towards the end of the email, under Portal Login Information. It should then ask you to make your own permanent password.

• Like 1

On 10/2/2020 at 6:34 PM, gaaby743 said:

Does anyone know how the waitlist is ranked?

From looking at previous years' posts, it seems like admissions doesn't give out that info 😕 It looks like those of us who interviewed so far and didn't get the acceptance call were all offered a spot on the waitlist though?

Best of luck, y'all!

1 hour ago, JennyPA said:

@deltaformation3 When did you submit your application? I haven't heard back still and was wondering if they are still giving out interviews or those would be the last sent out?

Hey Jenny, They offered interviews back at the end of august for the october and november dates. I would be surprised if they are still offering interviews to people but it would probably be best to check. Especially since they have offered at least 1/3rd of their seats to us already. 

I cant be absolutely sure, but I believe the last set of interviews are in November, and they sent interview invitations in late august/early September. I would call them if I were you guys who haven't heard anything or check the spam folder. I can't imagine them still reaching out so late in the game.