20’ - 21’ Cycle

Hi everyone! For those that have gotten interview invites, were your psychology and algebra prerequisites 4 semester credits? Both of my courses are only 3 credits and it seems that those same courses at other colleges are only offered at 3 units instead of 4. I emailed Allyse a few weeks ago and haven't gotten any response. Was hoping yall could help me out 🙂

On 9/7/2020 at 5:33 PM, bflorece said:

Hi everyone! For those that have gotten interview invites, were your psychology and algebra prerequisites 4 semester credits? Both of my courses are only 3 credits and it seems that those same courses at other colleges are only offered at 3 units instead of 4. I emailed Allyse a few weeks ago and haven't gotten any response. Was hoping yall could help me out 🙂

Both my psychology and algebra courses were 3 semester credits, and taken online. I also emailed admissions and got a response from Allyse saying that the 3 credits will be accepted. I did receive an interview invite. Hope that helps!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, giselleg93 said:

Hi all, for those interviewing tmrw, I got a reminder email this morning about receiving the Zoom links and other instructions. I was confused because I didn’t receive the links yet lol so I replied, and Katherine let me know that the links will be sent at 6PM PST tonight. 

I look forward to meeting y’all 🙂

Oh my god you just saved my life. I was freaking out for a good 3 hours after seeing that email and then not getting any links. THANK YOU! Look forward to meeting you 🙂 

• Like 1