2020 - 2021 Application cycle

24 minutes ago, acg319 said:

Yesterday I was placed on the waitlist, however I have yet to actually interview. The email says I would be given an interview before an admission decision, if I am pulled off the list.  I've never heard of a school doing this before.  Did anyone else receive the same thing?

I received the same email yesterday. I have not heard of this experience before. I am in the same boat;)

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, acg319 said:

Yesterday I was placed on the waitlist, however I have yet to actually interview. The email says I would be given an interview before an admission decision, if I am pulled off the list.  I've never heard of a school doing this before.  Did anyone else receive the same thing?

Yes, I, too, received the same email.

• Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...
47 minutes ago, greentigers10 said:

I just got an acceptance via email this morning! I interviewed on 9/26.

Congratulations!!♥️♥️  I interviewed on 09/26 as well, but I withdrew my application last week as I got into my top choice. Hoping another applicant can progress through the cycle, since they said it was very competitive this year! 
I'd love to know how the PBL is, if you ever have time to share once you start. 
congrats again! ♥️

• Like 1

1 minute ago, pasareawesome said:

I also got an acceptance email this morning! I interviewed on Halloween (Oct. 31st). Who else has heard back!?

Congrats!!! I also interviewed on 10/31 but haven't gotten anything yet 😬😬 . Starting to feel terribly nervous. Hoping it's just that decisions are being sent out in batches 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, kbells said:

Got an email - waitlisted! Not what I was hoping for but still better than nothing! Congrats to those who got acceptances 😊 and cheers to those who may also get waitlisted. We're not down and out yet!

I also was waitlisted! Chatham was one of my favorites but congrats to everyone who was accepted today! 

• Upvote 1