2020 - 2021 Application cycle

On 9/28/2020 at 7:16 AM, GatorPA21 said:

Really enjoyed the interview! Anyone know when we hear?

Can you give any insight for what to expect?? I would appreciate it! You can PM me. I understand you have to keep the integrity of the interview questions, but I would love to feel prepared for how the process goes 🙂 thank you! 

8 minutes ago, EmilyJean said:

Don't lose hope! On other PA forums I've seen people who got interview invites days before the interview date. Fingers crossed for you. Good luck for all your applications, friend!

That is very true!! The waiting game is very anxiety-inducing but I know whatever is meant to happen will happen. Good luck on your interview!! 

5 minutes ago, asengler said:

That is very true!! The waiting game is very anxiety-inducing but I know whatever is meant to happen will happen. Good luck on your interview!! 

Thank you much!! Again, no losing hope! I am still waiting to hear back from like 11 schools lol. Just know, you WILL be a PA one day! It's not a matter of IF just a matter of when! This is my 3rd time applying and that has really helped to change my outlook on this process. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

8 hours ago, EmilyJean said:

Thank you much!! Again, no losing hope! I am still waiting to hear back from like 11 schools lol. Just know, you WILL be a PA one day! It's not a matter of IF just a matter of when! This is my 3rd time applying and that has really helped to change my outlook on this process. 

You are absolutely right!! Keeping that end goal in mind makes this whole process worth it. Keep us updated on how the interview goes!! You'll rock it! 

21 hours ago, GatorPA21 said:

Anyone from 9/26 know when we'll hear?

I remember they said that some would hear before the next interview on 10/31. They also said that if you don't hear a response before then, not to worry bc they're going to wait until after the next round to make offers. 

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, alyssaclaire said:

I just heard back yesterday from my 9/26 interview- accepted! Good luck to all of ya'll with interviews coming up at the end of the month: you'll do wonderfully, just be yourself and be confident in knowing you are a competitive and appealing applicant!

Congratulations!! Were you notified by email or with a phone call? 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...