2020 - 2021 Application cycle

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
12 hours ago, kaylar1202 said:

Has anyone heard from Chatham yet? 

I got this email yesterday: 

"Thank you for submitting your application to the  Master of Physician Assistant Studies program  at Chatham University  for the class entering in Fall 2021.  The Graduate Admission Committee has received your verified application, official GRE scores, required letters of recommendation, and your documented Physician Assistant shadowing hours, which are all required for your application to go through holistic review. Our on-campus interview days are Saturday, September 26, 2020 and Saturday, October 31, 2020.  The interviews are by invitation only.  Invitations for the first round of interviews will not be sent until late August at the earliest; second round invitations will not be sent until October.  Interview assignments are final.  Successful performance at the interview is required for admission."

I received that same e-mail as well, and based on passed years I don't think anyone will hear before August. If you haven't already, I would 100% schedule a meeting with Tyson in the graduate office. He did a great job of presenting the program, answering questions, and going over my stats with me. 

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 7/3/2020 at 4:09 PM, Mmpritchard said:

How is the PBL learning style?

The PBL learning style isn't for everyone. I personally, liked it because I felt it gave me more freedom to explore other ways of studying. But for some people, they didn't obtain a lot of knowledge this way. Many times, it felt like being lectured on some of the more complicated diseases would be more beneficial. However, as I said, it's not for everyone and some people do thrive.

54 minutes ago, kbieri said:

Just making sure, it is only a group interview correct? Did you guys get the email today that says the group interview is only 5 question long?! 

From what they're sharing that seems to be the case! Not sure if the 5 question interview situation makes me feel better or worse 😂 This will be my first interview though so I'm super nervous but very excited!!

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...