2020-2021 Application Cycle

Guest Paapp20202021
11 hours ago, JustJprePA said:

They did say in November is when we'd be hearing back! This is such a stressful month as a lot of programs are saying they will get back to us this month. 

Does anyone know if the bachelors degree have to be completed by matriculation or by the time of application. I saw on the website that it says all prerequisite courses must be completed but not the bachelors degree. On Caspa, it says the opposite so I’m a little confused. Did anyone get that question answered during the chat sessions they offer?

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Paapp20202021
On 11/24/2020 at 4:07 PM, Armita said:

HI

Does any one heard back from them? They suppose to start sending interview invites.

They said the6 would start calling for interviews in November so I’m just confused. 

On 11/24/2020 at 1:07 PM, Armita said:

HI

Does any one heard back from them? They suppose to start sending interview invites.

Haven’t heard anything. Earlier in the application cycle their email said interview invites would begin in November, but then later emails started saying December instead.

For reference, last year they didn’t send first interview invites until late December, and interviews occurred in Jan & Feb. They definitely run later than many other programs. Hope that helps! 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/25/2020 at 6:37 PM, alysd said:

Haven’t heard anything. Earlier in the application cycle their email said interview invites would begin in November, but then later emails started saying December instead.

For reference, last year they didn’t send first interview invites until late December, and interviews occurred in Jan & Feb. They definitely run later than many other programs. Hope that helps! 

Thanks

Guest Paapp20202021
On 12/14/2020 at 2:55 PM, atlas said:

Hello, is there an email we can send updates to? I sent one to general admissions but it bounced back with a

general response. Tnx!

It might be too late! 

Guest Paapp20202021
8 minutes ago, NicoleJo said:

Hi guys, current student here. We just finished finals today and our faculty are obviously busy with grading exams as well as planning our clinical year ahead so try to bare with them... Hoping you guys start to hear something next week!

Thank you so much for letting us know! I don’t think you understand how relieving this is! 

21 minutes ago, aspiringPAstudent94 said:

did you ever find an appropriate email to send updates to?

I don’t think that they accept updates after the point your application is submitted. The whole “snapshot in time” mentality. 

Believe me, I wish that was a thing, I moved and changed jobs to a completely different specialty after applying! 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Armita said:

Hi

Any update ?

I haven't hear from them yet.

I don’t think anyone has yet 🤷🏻‍♀️
Kinda wish they would send the full applicant pool any little email update, since we were told we’d start hearing about interviews in December. 
Strange times for sure. 

• Like 1

Guest Paapp20202021
4 hours ago, alysd said:

I don’t think anyone has yet 🤷🏻‍♀️
Kinda wish they would send the full applicant pool any little email update, since we were told we’d start hearing about interviews in December. 
Strange times for sure. 

Applied early May. I have not received anything yet. I am although a little shocked considering the emails several people have gotten indicated we would hear back in November or in December lol. Hopefully we here back sometime this week but very unlikely at this point. 

Current student again...sorry you guys haven’t heard anything yet, I know how frustrating it is! I unfortunately don’t have any direct information regarding why you haven’t gotten any correspondence from the university however, I do know that this week the majority of faculty is busy finalizing paperwork to send to the ARC to help ensure we get off of probation. We also just started our spring semester this Monday and Covid has really made a lot of things move slower than we all would have hoped. 

Hoping you guys hear something next week by the latest and sorry I’m not much more help!

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, NicoleJo said:

Current student again...sorry you guys haven’t heard anything yet, I know how frustrating it is! I unfortunately don’t have any direct information regarding why you haven’t gotten any correspondence from the university however, I do know that this week the majority of faculty is busy finalizing paperwork to send to the ARC to help ensure we get off of probation. We also just started our spring semester this Monday and Covid has really made a lot of things move slower than we all would have hoped. 

Hoping you guys hear something next week by the latest and sorry I’m not much more help!

Appreciate the update 🙂

• Like 2