2020-2021 Application Cycle

On 5/27/2021 at 2:29 PM, futurepa911 said:

Helloo! To those who were accepted are there any existing group chats or social media groups for us to connect?

Hi. We have a groupme for accepted students who are looking for housing/roommates. We also post info on when we have zoom calls to get to know each other. DM me your number and I will add you if you'd like. 

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, Lholloway14 said:

Hey everyone! I just got accepted off the waitlist yesterday. For reference, I was #11 initially and #4 at the last update. There is still hope for those of you waiting to hear! I am beyond excited and slightly panicked 🤣

Congratulations!!! When I received the email notifying me that the waitlist moved again, I wondered if you finally got the opportunity. So glad to hear that you have! I wish you the best of luck.

20 hours ago, Lholloway14 said:

Hey everyone! I just got accepted off the waitlist yesterday. For reference, I was #11 initially and #4 at the last update. There is still hope for those of you waiting to hear! I am beyond excited and slightly panicked 🤣

WOW! So happy for you! I remember you saying you were #11 and kind of hopeless. How incredible that the waitlist moved so much. Very exciting. Enjoy your 1.5 months off!! 😂

On 7/15/2021 at 10:17 AM, Lholloway14 said:

Thank you!! I was in shock when they called. 

I'm quite excited about this as well, because now I am in the top few people in the waitlist. I'm kind of nervous about getting a call 2 weeks out from the program start date and having to move, quit my job, etc. A month and a half seems reasonable, while not ideal, however I would assume that people are more likely to give up their seat closer to the program start date.

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, PhysicianAssistantToBe said:

I'm quite excited about this as well, because now I am in the top few people in the waitlist. I'm kind of nervous about getting a call 2 weeks out from the program start date and having to move, quit my job, etc. A month and a half seems reasonable, while not ideal, however I would assume that people are more likely to give up their seat closer to the program start date.

I will keep my fingers crossed for you for good news! I had already submitted for next year and figured I wasn’t getting in! I am very grateful and feel like I have enough time to figure everything out for sure. They even said they understand if I cannot have all the boxes checked by the time school starts in September and will give grace. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...