2020-2021 Application Cycle

3 hours ago, JennyPA said:

I wonder how many spots they have left! I emailed and they said after March 1st people will be waitlisted:/

Hey Jenny, thanks for sharing that information. I have been using the Facebook page as a general reference to see how many seats have been taken/are left for this cycle. Best of luck to you! 🙂

https://www.facebook.com/groups/2950969615122754/

Edited by wereinthistogether
  • Like 2

19 hours ago, Haleigh said:

@ninjahmcSo you think they have filled all the spots already??

No I don't think they have filled all spots yet. Most likely just some early acceptances from after each interview date. Everyone should hear back by March 1st. Looking at the Facebook page for the 2023 cohort, looks like there are 16 accepted students, so that leaves 28 open spots. This doesn't account for any applicants who do not have Facebook or have yet to join the group. Good luck !

• Like 2

On 2/23/2021 at 2:08 PM, Picklemeister said:

Got an acceptance call this past Friday but no follow up email. Anyone else in same boat? 

The email took a couple days for me and I was in the January interview, then you have to pay the deposit and then that takes a couple days and then you get additional emails including logins etc. did you join the Facebook group?

50 minutes ago, DanCoon said:

I was thinking the same thing!  It seems like they release on a Friday.  Last year March 6th was a Friday, and this is the last Friday before March 1st!

I thought they were going to release in March? Either way, I’m hoping for some good news for us 😅 been anxious since the interview and it hasn’t let down LOL 

29 minutes ago, Cayalachavez said:

Same here! I just want to hear something back so I can stop checking my email every 5 minutes lol

I’m glad I’m not suffering alone!! Pretty sure you’ll get a call and not an email if accepted. Judging by the Facebook group only half the class is filled, so hopefully we get good news today!