2020-2021 Application Cycle

1 hour ago, BASICemt92 said:

For those who have interviewed on 01/30. Was there a group activity and/or video essay?

I’m not sure what day you interview but they literally send you an hour by hour break down of the day including what activities u do and at what time. It comes a few days before the actual interview. I don’t know if it’s problematic to give specific details about the process so just check your email 

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, JaythePA said:

I’m not sure what day you interview but they literally send you an hour by hour break down of the day including what activities u do and at what time. It comes a few days before the actual interview. I don’t know if it’s problematic to give specific details about the process so just check your email 

Congratulations on getting in! Looking forward to getting to know you.

For everyone who got an interview invite, it may be in the pizza social email but it is problematic and off-limits to give specific details about the interview day. It would not be fair to others interviewing for only some to have an advantage. You will get a detailed schedule of your day! Practice your interview skills and enjoy the process 🙂

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Hello! Congratulations to all who got accepted and invited to interviews! 

A question: I have not yet heard anything from the program, neither an invite, acceptance, or even denial. Is this something I should take as an automatic rejection? just trying to mentally prepare myself. 

Thanks! 

8 minutes ago, NA121 said:

Hello! Congratulations to all who got accepted and invited to interviews! 

A question: I have not yet heard anything from the program, neither an invite, acceptance, or even denial. Is this something I should take as an automatic rejection? just trying to mentally prepare myself. 

Thanks! 

I applied last year; they sent out a mass rejection email after selections had been made in early March. The last scheduled interview to my knowledge is 2/13. If I don't hear anything by next week I'm going to assume it's a no. Hope this helps, and sorry, right there with you!

2 hours ago, DanCoon said:

Quick question... were the interviews conducted on Zoom or some other program?  I want to make sure I've got everything ready to go on my computer for the 13th.  Thanks!

You'll need microsoft teams and webex. I had them both but you can test it out by opening the links on the schedule email.

• Like 2

On 2/1/2021 at 5:20 PM, thisisaudrey said:

Hi, just reiterating for anyone who's interviewing for 2/13, we have a group started for a pre-interview Zoom meet-up 🙂 You can reply to this post or PM me your email and I'll get you added to the group. 

Thanks!

Hi Audrey,

Hope it's not too late, I have an interview on 2/13 and was wondering if you could add me to the group!

my email is mel.rangel44@gmail.com

thank you!

• Like 1

On 2/8/2021 at 10:55 PM, wereinthistogether said:

Hey Audrey! If possible, can you add me to the 2/13 group? My email is dkstoal93@gmail.com. Thanks

I'm interviewing on the 13th as well. Please add me if y'all haven't met up yet!

smwhite629@gmail.com

I'll also be on the Zoom social Friday evening. Looking forward to meeting everyone!