Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Congratulations to everyone who received an invitation!!! I am praying each day to be given the same opportunity. Midwestern University in Arizona is my absolute dream school.   Good luck to

Interviewed in October and was put on the waitlist (Applicant Checklist appeared and received Alternate email). Checked my portal this morning and it has switched to the Accepted Student Checklist!!!

Hey! I'm a current 1st year at MWU and just found out I am going to be a student ambassador for interviews! So I wanted to hop on to see if anyone had been offered interviews yet.  I had a cGPA of 3.3

On 11/2/2020 at 9:51 PM, christinat said:

For those who are interviewing but living in areas with Pacific Standard Time (PST): just to confirm, we would log in at 6:45-6:55am for a 7am start time, correct? Since Arizona doesn't participate in Daylight Savings and they are MST , so they are now 1 hour ahead of us? For example, I'm interviewing on the November 9 date and they list it as an 8am start time, but in PST that would be 7am. Just looking to confirm to make sure I log on at the right time. Thank you in advance! 🙂

I am so glad I checked this forum before Thursday because knowing me I would have been the dumb person logging in 1 hour late. I forgot about daylight saving in Arizona.

For those who already interviewed (and accepted), how full is the class? And any idea on what the interview is like? 

Edited by Christine616
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Christine616 said:

I am so glad I checked this forum before Thursday because knowing me I would have been the dumb person logging in 1 hour late. I forgot about daylight saving in Arizona.

For those who already interviewed (and accepted), how full is the class? And any idea on what the interview is like? 

So you’re interviewing Thursday? Do they have several other interviews this week or is that the only day? Seems like they take a lot of students so maybe several seats left. Also do you mind sharing stats..still waiting to hear back but applied kinda late

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Eskeetit79 said:

So you’re interviewing Thursday? Do they have several other interviews this week or is that the only day? Seems like they take a lot of students so maybe several seats left. Also do you mind sharing stats..still waiting to hear back but applied kinda late

I could've selected an interview date for this TH or friday, and I picked friday. I applied very late in the cycle too, so I'm grateful for this possible opportunity!

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, hanapa said:

I could've selected an interview date for this TH or friday, and I picked friday. I applied very late in the cycle too, so I'm grateful for this possible opportunity!

I also was invited to interview and had the options of this Friday or the following Monday. I am having troubles actually scheduling the interview however because their website will not load for me. If it does load, I can only get as far to see the dates available but the confirmation page will not load once I have selected my desired date. Did you have any troubles at all?

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, katiesatterberg said:

I also was invited to interview and had the options of this Friday or the following Monday. I am having troubles actually scheduling the interview however because their website will not load for me. If it does load, I can only get as far to see the dates available but the confirmation page will not load once I have selected my desired date. Did you have any troubles at all?

I just interviewed at Midwestern Downers Grove today and will interview for AZ on Thursday.  The admission staff at today's interview mentioned they were having issues with the portal. Last week it said it was undergoing maintenance on Saturday and I noticed that it was very slow yesterday as well. At the end of the session she said it was up and running and I tried to log in and it worked. 

As for interview offers I guess both Midwesterns (though they have different admission committees) are still offering interviews on a rolling basis so I wouldn't give up. They do have a large cohort (in comparison to other schools) to fill. 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, katiesatterberg said:

I also was invited to interview and had the options of this Friday or the following Monday. I am having troubles actually scheduling the interview however because their website will not load for me. If it does load, I can only get as far to see the dates available but the confirmation page will not load once I have selected my desired date. Did you have any troubles at all?

I did not have troubles, I scheduled it right as I got the email because this application process has me checking my email every 5 minutes lol. Did you end getting it scheduled, if so for what day?

Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, hanapa said:

I did not have troubles, I scheduled it right as I got the email because this application process has me checking my email every 5 minutes lol. Did you end getting it scheduled, if so for what day?

Sounds like the network was down and they sent me an email to schedule my session instead! Ended up scheduling for this Friday the 11th. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/10/2020 at 2:41 PM, cclancy said:

Congratulations to everyone who received an invitation!!! I am praying each day to be given the same opportunity. Midwestern University in Arizona is my absolute dream school.

 

Good luck to everyone in their interviews!!!! You guys got this 🙂

I'm in the same position. Hopefully there's still a chance for us. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/15/2020 at 8:20 PM, Amckenzie said:

Found out I’ve been waitlisted for an interview! I know it’s “only” waitlisted, but I’m feeling really hopeful! Trying to keep my spirits up! Good luck to everyone! 

A ton of people backed out of my interview last Thursday (so much so they had to rearrange our interview schedule) so don't lose hope. 

Anyways accepted! It's funny because I thought I nailed one of my other interviews and I got rejected from that school and I was iffy about this one and got in. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, KaiteKakes said:

Should I consider reaching out at this point...? I applied 6.5 months ago and have heard nothing. Are they even offering more interviews? 

Hi so from what I’ve heard is that the university won’t be open for about two weeks for the holidays. After that they will do their final rounds of interviews in January. The amount of people they will interview will be smaller but there’s still hope for you yet! If they haven’t denied you, then I would keep your hopes up for an interview in January!(: 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, Christine616 said:

A ton of people backed out of my interview last Thursday (so much so they had to rearrange our interview schedule) so don't lose hope. 

Anyways accepted! It's funny because I thought I nailed one of my other interviews and I got rejected from that school and I was iffy about this one and got in. 

Congrats on the acceptance! That’s awesome! I’m still hopeful, after being denied from everywhere else. Would love this opportunity! Thanks for the update! 

Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, FuturePAbb said:

Hi so from what I’ve heard is that the university won’t be open for about two weeks for the holidays. After that they will do their final rounds of interviews in January. The amount of people they will interview will be smaller but there’s still hope for you yet! If they haven’t denied you, then I would keep your hopes up for an interview in January!(: 

Okay thank you for the encouragement! I've already accepted another seat, but this school is still high on my list. 🙂

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Welcome to the Physician Assistant Forum! This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. Learn More