Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Congratulations to everyone who received an invitation!!! I am praying each day to be given the same opportunity. Midwestern University in Arizona is my absolute dream school.   Good luck to

Interviewed in October and was put on the waitlist (Applicant Checklist appeared and received Alternate email). Checked my portal this morning and it has switched to the Accepted Student Checklist!!!

Hey! I'm a current 1st year at MWU and just found out I am going to be a student ambassador for interviews! So I wanted to hop on to see if anyone had been offered interviews yet.  I had a cGPA of 3.3

11 hours ago, cb333 said:

For those of you who have heard back when did midwestern notify you that your application was complete? I’m a little late for this school on getting all requirements complete as I had to wait almost a month to take Casper because of work 😕

I was notified that my application was complete on 8/11. There's still hope if you have not heard anything yet! 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi! For those of you who are interviewing soon, I received an email this morning saying:

"The interview day schedule with interview times and log in links have been sent separately. Please refer to those for your exact interview times."

However, I have not yet received any schedule, nor do I see any schedule under the interview tab on the university's applicant portal. Has anyone received the schedule? Just wondering, in case they missed me and I need to email them about it!

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, SnehLalani said:

Hi! For those of you who are interviewing soon, I received an email this morning saying:

"The interview day schedule with interview times and log in links have been sent separately. Please refer to those for your exact interview times."

However, I have not yet received any schedule, nor do I see any schedule under the interview tab on the university's applicant portal. Has anyone received the schedule? Just wondering, in case they missed me and I need to email them about it!

 

Hi, I had the same problem and got super nervous that I had missed something! No info under the "interview scheduling" tab or under the "interview information" tab on the student portal. I checked my spam and everything lol. I sent them an email this morning just asking if I had missed an email or if they had yet to send the information out, want to make sure I don't miss anything, etc. Hopefully they reply soon, I can let you know!

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, madlibs said:

In the portal hover your mouse over ADMISSIONS- then under Pre-Accepted the second option is Interview Scheduling. 

Thank you for the info! I've already scheduled my interview date, but was worried about not yet receiving a schedule for the order of events for the interview day 🙂

58 minutes ago, AKOW23 said:

Hi, I had the same problem and got super nervous that I had missed something! No info under the "interview scheduling" tab or under the "interview information" tab on the student portal. I checked my spam and everything lol. I sent them an email this morning just asking if I had missed an email or if they had yet to send the information out, want to make sure I don't miss anything, etc. Hopefully they reply soon, I can let you know!

Yes, please let me know if you find out! Thank you so much, I was also very nervous haha! 🙂

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, dmanfoukh said:

Hi everyone! I am new to this PA Forum! I was wondering if anyone had any advise on what to do when placed on a waitlist for MWU-Arizona. Like should I send an email? I know they must be busy with applications/interviews. 

I received the waitlist email on the 26th of August. 

I’ve been waitlisted at 2 programs and it really helps to send a letter of intent. I can send you a write up example to ur email if u want!! 🙂

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/20/2020 at 8:10 PM, fatimaibrahim said:

I’ve been waitlisted at 2 programs and it really helps to send a letter of intent. I can send you a write up example to ur email if u want!! 🙂

Hi! I just got waitlisted at Midwestern, would you be willing to send me the example too? Thank you so much!

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/22/2020 at 3:57 PM, aspiringpa222 said:

Just had the accepted student checklist pop up in my portal! Still no call or email though. Based on past years this means I’m accepted right? 

 

On 9/22/2020 at 4:31 PM, faithr3 said:

Oh my goodness! I have the accepted student checklist as well!! No call or email either, but wow, so excited!! this is my first interview/acceptance!!! 

Didn't check my portal yesterday, but received an acceptance email today! Congrats to both of you!

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/20/2020 at 5:10 PM, fatimaibrahim said:

I’ve been waitlisted at 2 programs and it really helps to send a letter of intent. I can send you a write up example to ur email if u want!! 🙂

Do you mind messaging me the example as well? 🙂 that would be super helpful! Thank you!!

Edited by prePAnerd97
Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, byf8thpber said:

Congratulations to everyone who got accepted! Does anyone know if they are still offering interviews? I haven’t heard back from them yet. Verified 07/26. 

Yes! If I remember correctly from my interview, we were the first day for interviews! So I'm sure they're still offering interviews! 

14 hours ago, Jess07 said:

For those of you that were accepted, how long after your interview did you find out??

I interviewed on the 17th and received the acceptance email on the 23rd! 

  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Welcome to the Physician Assistant Forum! This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. Learn More