2020-2021 Application Cycle

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hey everyone!

I submitted my app through CASPA on 7/10, verified on 7/16 and completed the supplemental app online on 7/17 ($50). I will post an update as soon as I hear something. 

Has anyone received a confirmation email or tentatively scheduled interview dates yet?

Best of luck, everyone!

P.S. I'm a Louisiana resident if that helps anyone. 🙂

• Like 1

Hello! I am filling out the physician assistant supplemental application for LSU Shreveport and I have a question. Are the hours for patient care, shadowing and volunteering mutually exclusive like in the CASPA application? Also for shadowing hours can I include the hours I spent shadowing other medical professionals or should it be exclusively physician assistant shadowing?

Edited by Stasia64106410
Forgot to add something

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, cdciemo13 said:

I just received my interview invite yesterday! The email stated that the dates and location (whether on-ground or virtual) has yet to be determined due to COVID. 

Congratulations! I have been waiting for someone to hear something. 

When did you submit your application?

• 2 weeks later...
14 minutes ago, CMD2015 said:

According to the recent email I received, the interview will be virtual. However, dates are unknown, but interviews will be conducted in October and November. 

Congrats and good luck to you. I haven’t heard anything back. I submitted everything on 6/29. They emailed me on 7/24 and said everything was complete. How long was the process for you?

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, PAforever2020 said:

Congrats and good luck to you. I haven’t heard anything back. I submitted everything on 6/29. They emailed me on 7/24 and said everything was complete. How long was the process for you?

Thank you. I submitted late July and received an email the second week of August. 

• Like 1

On 8/19/2020 at 9:47 AM, PAforever2020 said:

I submitted my app on 7/10, verified on 7/16 and received my interview invitation email on 8/7. I believe I submitted my supp app on 7/17.

Hope this helps! (Sorry for the late reply!)

Edited by RD2PA17

• 2 weeks later...
Just now, ashlynprepa said:

Hello everyone! I submitted my CASPA August 3 and have not received an invite from LSU-Shreveport. It is my top pick school. I want to start bettering myself for next year in case I do not get in this year. 

My stats:

GPA 3.5

sGPA 3.4

PCE 120 hours

HCE 6,700 hours

Volunteer 560 hours

Shadow 20 hours

To anyone who received an interview for LSU Shreveport, would you mind sharing your stats with me? Thanks and good luck everyone!

What was your GRE?