27 minutes ago, PAJourney148 said:

I had a really positive experience! The faculty and staff made the process as low-stress as possible and I felt that the interview style was much more personal and let you express who you are compared to other interviews I‘ve had. 

Awesome to hear!!! What about the writing portion—do you awkwardly have to open up Microsoft Word and send it? I’ve been curious how that one’s going to play out

11 minutes ago, Elliott2019 said:

Awesome to hear!!! What about the writing portion—do you awkwardly have to open up Microsoft Word and send it? I’ve been curious how that one’s going to play out

Yep, but they’ll give you some time to pull it up. Google docs is a good option as well because you can email straight from there when time is called. Otherwise have your email open and ready to attach your word document!  Good luck!! 

5 hours ago, depressedmotivator said:

Has anyone received any acceptance or rejection emails? I interviewed on 9/21 and the follow up said they would get back to us with a decision in 1-2 weeks. Yesterday was the 2 week mark and I haven't heard anything at all. Anyone get any news or updates?

Hi! I haven’t seen or heard about any notifications yet. I did receive a follow up email with financial aid and admit process again yesterday. When I replied, Ms Griffith did mention they are getting close to notifying those of us who have interviewed! Waiting is the hardest part! Best of luck to you! 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, JulieWish said:

Hi! I haven’t seen or heard about any notifications yet. I did receive a follow up email with financial aid and admit process again yesterday. When I replied, Ms Griffith did mention they are getting close to notifying those of us who have interviewed! Waiting is the hardest part! Best of luck to you! 

Thank you!

Hey everyone! Good luck to all of you on all of your applications and interviews! I'm also sharing my application timeline in case anyone might find it helpful. 

CASPA submitted on 6/8, verified on 6/12

supplemental application link received on 6/16, completed on 6/18

Interview offered on 9/16, interview set for 11/17

---------

GRE - 154 verbal, 155 quant, 4.0 analytical

overall GPA 3.51, science GPA 3.39 (I took it once in march and sent out my scores well before CASPA opened)

8000+ hours of patient contact as a civilian EMT and army medic

5 LOR - one PA, one NP, one MD, one nurse manager, and one hospital executive

I got my acceptance! Call came in on Thursday around 10 am and I have never been so excited in my life!

I interviewed on 9/22 in the AM slot. Below are my stats:

CASPA submitted and verified early June.

GRE - 151 verbal, 149 quant, 4.0 analytical

GPA 3.47, sGPA 3.29.

2000 PC hours as a scribe at a primary care clinic, 6000 HC hours as an application analyst working with providers on clinic workflow and clinical EMR setup for improved processes. 

About a 200 hours in clinical volunteering and shadowing, combined. Also had 4+ years volunteering as a mentor for refugees.

4 LOR - one PA, one NP, one medical director, one professor 

• Like 3