2020-2021 Application cycle

• 2 weeks later...
18 hours ago, tailormade said:

I have not heard anything from them either!

Okay, glad I’m not the only one! I was trying to base everything off their timeline they emailed us but I feel like this may differ because of covid and interviews being held online. Hopefully we hear something soon! There hasn’t been too much discussion here so I was getting worried.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, KLRPrePA said:

Okay, glad I’m not the only one! I was trying to base everything off their timeline they emailed us but I feel like this may differ because of covid and interviews being held online. Hopefully we hear something soon! There hasn’t been too much discussion here so I was getting worried.

Yeah I haven't heard anything either. I interviewed with them ~ 1 month ago (Oct 12). I thought they said they would get back to us no sooner than 4 weeks because they review interviewees in groups instead of after each session.

9 hours ago, courtneyasc said:

Hey everyone! I interviewed on 10/28 and am anxiously awaiting decisions. Does anyone have any insight on when the program will start accepting/has anyone received an acceptance yet? I fell in love with USF's program during the interview and my nerves are getting the best of me right now!

@avalonmarlo Said that they were meeting a week and a half from 11/5 to make decisions, which should have happened early this week. Hopefully they start making calls later this week!! I'm not sure if other people have heard back yet, but I haven't and I interviewed 10/14 🙂

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, courtneyasc said:

I received an acceptance today! I’m so excited and grateful. I received another offer so I have a choice to make but I’m in love with USF so I think it’ll be an easy decision 🙂 good luck and congrats to everyone else!!!

Congrats!!! Was it a phone call or email?